Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

3 hours ago, thomas979 said:

how can u blame luci for drinking alot, who could be happy with this bum doesn't even wanna please his woman i would say this couple won't last very long when they get back from this trip she is surely to dump him for somebody better i don't know what it is about rlc but just look at the couples and how much more impressive the females are than the males, adriana-daniel- worthless dick problems prob likes men more women, Raul guy's belly is so big can't even see his own dick not pleasing des,  alberto lol where to start another worthless guy getting fat can't please his woman with his dick only fingers or toy, Smith the min man, robert seems decent guy just doesn't bother to go down on lana scared to lick pussy, and now kust small penis maybe scared of cams doesn't even barely kiss luci seems more interested his phone than her to me this is a sham couple looks like they barely met or he is a gay-bi friend of hers and they are using rlc

Done your homework then....:biggrin:

• Like 1