Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

57 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I don't understand it either. I mean, what was he thinking when he signed up to do this?  It's not like he didn't know what he was getting into.

Probally just watched the Barca girls before coming here and figured hell they don't need to do anything on cam and they get paid 

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Hopefully they can talk some sense into this couple.

:huh:...They're obviously know each other and are just meeting up with friends in the same city, away from their homeland..They only live 19 mins from B3. . Why would they TALK SOME SENSE into this couple...:huh:

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

:huh:...They're obviously know each other and are just meeting up with friends in the same city, away from their homeland..They only live 19 mins from B3. . Why would they TALK SOME SENSE into this couple...:huh:

The last time they visited Yana and Ricky for the first time the next time they had sex they had it over the covers. So they must have said something to them. B2 are on RLC too haven't you forgot already.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The last time they visited Yana and Ricky for the first time the next time they had sex they had it over the covers. So they must have said something to them. B2 are on RLC too haven't you forgot already.

Shit, thanks mate, I forgot...:dodgy: