Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, ze81 said:

So..it's three dudes an An girl?By the names seems that way.But there are two girls in the house(and Anna that isn't from the house).

I guess green top girl is just a friend. And I think its meant Adam and Jack invite girls over to party with. Its a complete party house. With the open living area and lots of space there.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So..it's three dudes an An girl?By the names seems that way.But there are two girls in the house(and Anna that isn't from the house).

three dudes and two girls... there are one name missing on the list ... or the second girl is a visitor for the party

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

so 3 boys and 1 girl? or i starting to don't understand nothing

Yep and unless the 2 guys are going to have female friends over then I can see this being another Sandra & Serge scenario. I just hope that isn't so.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess green top girl is just a friend. And I think its meant Adam and Jack invite girls over to party with. Its a complete party house. With the open living area and lots of space there.

Well..that sound prettyy good hehe.

My guess also.. the problem is that bedroom... seems a complete turn down for parties there.. (Not bad.. they have to come to couch :biggrin:)
Sleeping two persons in each of that bed it seems almost impossible

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Yep and unless the 2 guys are going to have female friends over then I can see this being another Sandra & Serge scenario. I just hope that isn't so.

Well its an Anna and Alex house. There are countless places to fuck: Table in kitchen, sofa, floor, jacuzzi, bed... to be continued :biggrin:

Well its an Anna and Alex house. There are countless places to fuck: Table in kitchen, sofa, floor, jacuzzi, bed... to be continued :biggrin:

As long as there is no cockblocking it should be good.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

three dudes and two girls... there are one name missing on the list ... or the second girl is a visitor for the party

Thing could be the second thing,the house name says..Anastasia&rock,adam,jack.My Gess..Ana and rock are an couple and will sleep in main bedroom,Adam and jack with share that bedroom of both,that's explain the two coachs/beds.