Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He isnt dreaming I think. There are some strong clues lately a new house or even two wont be far away...

Exactly:biggrin:.We seen some pretty good evidences,or clues or what it's called that at least two houses must be arriving in the near future from this two managers.And if one of them have Serena in then would be perfect hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

Exactly:biggrin:.We seen some pretty good evidences,or clues or what it's called that at least two houses must be arriving in the near future from this two managers.And if one of them have Serena in then would be perfect hehe.

Better count on Ninas manager. He has a lot of potential. Layne I think might wait if the baby is there and everything gets settled...

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would say that the Rock it's that beard stronger dude.Just am sugestion for VH..why not put an pic in twitter every time an new house opens with the residents and their names.

If Anastacia is the brunette with black dress and Rock is a male name, Rock is the guy with Adidas coat.. (already had sexy dance with that brunette and kisses)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would say that the Rock it's that beard stronger dude.Just am sugestion for VH..why not put an pic in twitter every time an new house opens with the residents and their names.

Isn't that half the fun trying to figure out who is who.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Better count on Ninas manager. He has a lot of potential. Layne I think might wait if the baby is there and everything gets settled...

Ninas manager seems an very secure bet.Can see him having two,three houses in VH.Regard layne i agree,seemed that he was working on something but Gess the pregnancy and leaving the house it's dificulting any new project of him.