Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

That comparing it's almost insulting to A&A and their efforts to be the best managers possible and please the viewers

Everything looks really nice, they certainly put a lot of effort on it. Looking the angles, the jacuzzi, etc. It's made for us like you say

• Like 1

I don't understand all these sites nearly all the sites says 24/7 live yet all the rooms don't have cams what is this about. We want to see everything not for them to go hiding and do stuff we can't see. This needs to be sorted out in Big Brother shows every room is always covered by cams even though they are not shown either by live streams but shown on the highlight shows. A big disappointment for all sites.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So this was the new house..nothing against it but this managers already have at least four houses in VH,VH should try to me more varied and give more houses to for exemple the Nina and Alan manager and layne.

I would say that VH don't have preferences to who is managing, it's more likely because A&A are putting in the hard work and setting up a little business for themselves. Good on them for taking the initiative and finally managing some participants.

2 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

Everything looks really nice, they certainly put a lot of effort on it. Looking the angles, the jacuzzi, etc. It's made for us like you say

From what i can see all the cams look in very good position, grabbing almost all areas 

I guess only miss the view of cam3 (LR) and one view of the Adam and Jack room

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't understand all these sites nearly all the sites says 24/7 live yet all the rooms don't have cams what is this about. We want to see everything not for them to go hiding and do stuff we can't see. This needs to be sorted out in Big Brother shows every room is always covered by cams even though they are not shown either by live streams but shown on the highlight shows. A big disappointment for all sites.

This site is 24/7 just not all cams are free. Some are free and are also 24/7. If you want to see in the other rooms then you have to get a sub with VH.

Just now, Just In said:

I would say that VH don't have preferences to who is managing, it's more likely because A&A are putting in the hard work and setting up a little business for themselves. Good on them for taking the initiative and finally managing some participants.

Could be,and to be fair prefer an house of A&A than an house from Jeka,mainly because what you said..A and A actually make effort to have an good place and most Probrably when an cam or something isn't working they will fix it asap.But hope next place will be from other manager.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I believe that too... Specially with the pregnancy coming A&A have changed the view for their future and see if everything work well it's a good way to earn money... 

And we don't know if there are any of the other managers with plans to open more houses..