Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Could be,and to be fair prefer an house of A&A than an house from Jeka,mainly because what you said..A and A actually make effort to have an good place and most Probrably when an cam or something isn't working they will fix it asap.But hope next place will be from other manager.

It would be nice if N&A manager put his socks on and opened another house but only he can motivate himself.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I believe that too... Specially with the pregnancy coming A&A have changed the view for their future and see if everything work well it's a good way to earn money... 

And we don't know if there are any of the other managers with plans to open more houses..

Think there was an rumor about the Alan and Nina manager being preparing an second house,but till now it's just that..rumors.

Just now, ze81 said:

Could be,and to be fair prefer an house of A&A than an house from Jeka,mainly because what you said..A and A actually make effort to have an good place and most Probrably when an cam or something isn't working they will fix it asap.But hope next place will be from other manager.

But do you know if other manager have plans to open a new house?? I don't believe that an atual manager could want to open a new apartment and VH say no to it

This coming soon house was to be from Layne (according to VH) do you see what happen???
arthur and carol (jeka) will move to a new house .. where are they???
Jeff and Viollet since day one will move to a new house?? where are they yet??

A&A is showing how it works.. 

Just now, Just In said:

It would be nice if N&A manager put his socks on and opened another house but only he can motivate himself.

Agree,they want it they have to work for it.Think that manager must be a lot satisfied with the good reception of his first place so Gess another house will open in future.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But do you know if other manager have plans to open a new house?? I don't believe that an atual manager could want to open a new apartment and VH say no to it

This coming soon house was to be from Layne (according to VH) do you see what happen???
arthur and carol (jeka) will move to a new house .. where are they???
Jeff and Viollet since day one will move to a new house?? where are they yet??

A&A is showing how it works.. 

Agree,and from my part really would like an house from layne and the new manager,but of course depends of them.