Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

All tonight proves is that Adam (#5) needs to GO.  Period.  Say you have 3 couples tonight. 1 blonde is on the couch  with the extra friend. Jack and the brunette sleep in his room (why did they take the beds out- but I digress). Where does that guy sleep to cockblock us?   I won't even get in to the jacuzzi attire.

if he wasn't there, you might have a different pair using the jacuzzi. If he's not there we may get sex on the couch.  He's just 1 giant dancing cockblock 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

All tonight proves is that Adam (#5) needs to GO.  Period.  Say you have 3 couples tonight. 1 blonde is on the couch  with the extra friend. Jack and the brunette sleep in his room (why did they take the beds out- but I digress). Where does that guy sleep to cockblock us?   I won't even get in to the jacuzzi attire.

if he wasn't there, you might have a different pair using the jacuzzi. If he's not there we may get sex on the couch.  He's just 1 giant dancing cockblock 

It was a weird thing to do (not the removal... but the removal without having others to replace)
Adam could go to the loggia to sleep

The blonde is passed out... drunk... Don't know if anything will happen

Now between jack and the brunette perhaps yes

ana sucking rock's dick while he lays there is not enough to keep this place online. there are so many bad things here that it's hard to focus on the worst but here is 1. how about if someone takes off their clothes before getting in the jacuzzi? it may be the most ridiculous thing that i've seen on these sites. i can think of some other residents that would make far better use of it. (like almost everyone else!)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ana sucking rock's dick while he lays there is not enough to keep this place online. there are so many bad things here that it's hard to focus on the worst but here is 1. how about if someone takes off their clothes before getting in the jacuzzi? it may be the most ridiculous thing that i've seen on these sites. i can think of some other residents that would make far better use of it. (like almost everyone else!)

I look in time archive and seems an dude and girl had something or maybe tried..under blankets in that bedroom that have zero beds..everything seems bad planied even the residents.