Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa spent a month if not longer in her apartment solo before she had sex with someone: everyone loves Lisa.

These guys have been here no more than a week: they must be gay; they should leave; why are they here?

Typical CC response.

Gay? No way. They are just some lazy guys hanging around doing nothing but getting drunk...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa spent a month if not longer in her apartment solo before she had sex with someone: everyone loves Lisa.

These guys have been here no more than a week: they must be gay; they should leave; why are they here?

Typical CC response.

if they were gay it wouldn't bother me because if i don't want to watch i won't. however there are some cc members, vh members, and others that want to see that. the reason that everyone else wants to see some naked females is because 90% of the general population is not gay. so naturally 90% of the responses here are going to want to see naked females. i would rather see a gay couple doing something that was fun rather than see 2 guys doing nothing except inhibitting the behavior of the straight couple that might be inclined to maybe disrobe & have sex in the living room or something. and yes a lot of us do want to see stuff like that.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Typical CC response.

No. They are 100% hetero (Anastasia bi).

My opinion - only Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora should be turned off. And maybe Mika and Layne - but there's a special attitude on the project and us. All others are suitable. And they are regulated by the received salary.

I propose to wait - until they buy a bed. And about alcoparties with them talk Boss.

According to the conversations (before the opening apartment) - I had high expectations. But in fact - I have low expectations from this house. But they have quite a few different friends. Maybe they can start a normal parties. Without alcohol coma.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess they though guys will by like Misty. But they are lazy guys hanging around smoking and drinking...

Yes. Anastasia and Rock are a couple. Two guys will invite friends. Make hot parties. Anastasia and Rock - will also participate in debauchery. Approximately this was the idea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. They are 100% hetero (Anastasia bi).

My opinion - only Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora should be turned off. And maybe Mika and Layne - but there's a special attitude on the project and us. All others are suitable. And they are regulated by the received salary.

I propose to wait - until they buy a bed. And about alcoparties with them talk Boss.

According to the conversations (before the opening apartment) - I had high expectations. But in fact - I have low expectations from this house. But they have quite a few different friends. Maybe they can start a normal parties. Without alcohol coma.

Yes. Anastasia and Rock are a couple. Two guys will invite friends. Make hot parties. Anastasia and Rock - will also participate in debauchery. Approximately this was the idea.

Lets hope they know the idea too :biggrin:

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Every day guests, including girls. But it all turns into alcoholic coma. Not in a hot party.

Yes they know. Rather, they discussed it even when Misty was opening.

Guess Anna and Alex have to tell them one more time. And they have to make a clothes ban for the jacuzzi :biggrin:

• Like 1