Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

People may remember when Iris & Lex arrived on VV  they were with Liza & Nick.  At the beginning, they were entering the jaccuzy with bathingsuits

It took several days before they got more comfi. After that, we often saw the two couples fully naked in the jaccuzy.  Lets hope that this will happen here.  I'm surprise that Alex recruits shy people.  But it could also be participants that applied for the job and VH simply referred them to Alex

Time will tell

56 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

People may remember when Iris & Lex arrived on VV  they were with Liza & Nick.  At the beginning, they were entering the jaccuzy with bathingsuits

It took several days before they got more comfi. After that, we often saw the two couples fully naked in the jaccuzy.  Lets hope that this will happen here.  I'm surprise that Alex recruits shy people.  But it could also be participants that applied for the job and VH simply referred them to Alex

Time will tell

Wit Lex and Iris it was to go off topic here now clearly somebody or someone outside held them back. After their first trip they changed completely like we know them now. 

Here things are different. I hate to say it but maybe Anna and Alex just had bad luck in castings...

On 12/09/2017 at 5:20 PM, pahman said:

Talvez hoje. Eu fui no cronograma do novo apt. 

kitchen.png

cronograma:  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm10/cam19?timestamp=1503185834

room1.png

room1a.png

room5.png

room3.png

On 12/09/2017 at 5:30 PM, jabbath1987 said:

NÓS TEMOS O NOSSO JACUZZI PARA TRÁS e uma cortina de chuveiro maldição:

NewPlace8.JPGNewPlace9.JPGNewPlace10.JPGNewPlace11.JPGNewPlace12.JPG NewPlace7.JPG

Question thrown in the air. Will it be that before the end of a month, these places will live golden days? Or will it continue just as the photos suggest or prophesy? .:dodgy:

Yesterday was a week,:cool:

Mainly the Jacuzzi. That the use of it already has on my nerves. Will it have its greatest potential harnessed?:angry: