Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I havn't seen enough of this place to know about Rock and Anastasia, golfer sounds like he humiliates her in front of everyone

yep but idk what happened now... she start to crying  so i thought because Rock

Really great "party" there last night. Usual stupid dancing, guest girls left without any action, guys did less than nothing, Rockhead as usual made Anastasia cry. Well they now have 10 days where mommy and daddy are not there. When theres no improvement I guess "bye bye" ...

• Like 1

i thought the strange part of last night  was Adam not even being there -addition by subtraction and we still had 3 extra guys in the way.

Still in ten days you've seen a threesome, Jack having sex with a different female guest, and Anastasia  trying to set a blow job record for 24 hours.  They have had more action than at SXDG and at least 3 other apartments in the last week. They've had at least 4 or 5 other female guests which could manifest itself eventually.  They aren't going anywhere any time soon. They could do well to lose Adam and some of the guy guests.

20 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

i thought the strange part of last night  was Adam not even being there -addition by subtraction and we still had 3 extra guys in the way.

Still in ten days you've seen a threesome, Jack having sex with a different female guest, and Anastasia  trying to set a blow job record for 24 hours.  They have had more action than at SXDG and at least 3 other apartments in the last week. They've had at least 4 or 5 other female guests which could manifest itself eventually.  They aren't going anywhere any time soon. They could do well to lose Adam and some of the guy guests.

Their problems in alcohol and party orientation.

Another problem is the unclear limits of Anastasia and Rock. Already, once - when the degree is raised by girls (Anastasia, Misty, Guests) - all this stops BF.

Guys also do not do anything. They fall 95% of the time. If there will be only Anastasia - there will be more interest, the pleasure of subscribers and money for them. Guys work in the minus. At the same time they were honest. Really every day guests, regular parties. This is not the deadest apartment of the project. Let's be honest.

But if they do not change anything, they will not survive. Besides the guests, there is also a reputation. If subscribers (those who do not read the forum) will see the party once, spend time and nothing, two parties, three. And always boring. Then they will stop looking. And then even parties and guests will not raise statistics.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Another problem is the unclear limits of Anastasia and Rock. Already, once - when the degree is raised by girls (Anastasia, Misty, Guests) - all this stops BF.

Guys also do not do anything. They fall 95% of the time. If there will be only Anastasia - there will be more interest, the pleasure of subscribers and money for them. Guys work in the minus. At the same time they were honest. Really every day guests, regular parties. This is not the deadest apartment of the project. Let's be honest.

But if they do not change anything, they will not survive. Besides the guests, there is also a reputation. If subscribers (those who do not read the forum) will see the party once, spend time and nothing, two parties, three. And always boring. Then they will stop looking. And then even parties and guests will not raise statistics.

Thats exactly what I am saying. They wont make it in my opinion... The place is not dead but totally boring... Parties are only leading to drunk guys all over the place and Anastasia crying. 

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry I don't buy alcohol being a problem.. Anna and Alex play that shots game all the time. Eric and Layla drink heavily. The action at Nina 's was exacerbated by drinking last night. Maria and Grisha drink a lot.  They invited too many guys over last night. That's the issue. The apartment should dump Adam and go with three. 

Also you can't expect every couple to be swingers. It's just not realistic. If Rock's not comfortable with it, that's just the way it is.

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Sorry I don't buy alcohol being a problem.. Anna and Alex play that shots game all the time. Eric and Layla drink heavily. The action at Nina 's was exacerbated by drinking last night. Maria and Grisha drink a lot.  They invited too many guys over last night. That's the issue. The apartment should dump Adam and go with three. 

Also you can't expect every couple to be swingers. It's just not realistic. If Rock's not comfortable with it, that's just the way it is.

But they drink way too much. Guys usually pass out in some place there. They needed three attempts to buy a bed because they were so drunk. Nothing bad about drinking alcohol for losening up but here drinking until they cant do anything is the problem...