Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he has no value whatsoever. the only thing keeping me from saying what i really think is that i don't want to be banned. i'm sure that there are a few people on this forum that think he's ok & whatever happens is her fault. you've been here long enough to see that. he's made this apt unwatchable for me.

agreed. i'll just check in once in a whike to see if a miracle has happened and he;s gone.

until then...

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hadn't noticed that he was gone. oh that's right. i guess i have to look at the apt 1st. not going to happen while rockhead is there. did he get out of bed to change his diaper yet?

Capture_2017_09_25_07_57_51_481.png

Capture_2017_09_25_07_58_12_33.png

The típical four,five residents place in VH,usualy at best only half of them are present and because they are just an Lot in one single house not a lot of hot moments will happen if not in bedroom or wc.Also the managers got two "winners" with the rock and that small beard dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't know what happened to Adam but I really hope he's okay. He's the guy who drinks too much and gets into trouble too easy. Just look what happened to his arm...

yep maybe he's away because his arm and i hope he will back again... stay well Adam

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And Rockhead lays there like a dead corpse... Unbelievable.

She should visit Misty. With any luck, Misty can introduce Ana to one of her friends to fuck if and when she gets tired of Rock's uninspired performance. 

• Like 1