Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

An hypothetical description for this house could be summarize like this: 

"3 boys with 1 girl with a great passion for sleeping, getting drunk, watching the tv and taking a shower with clothes on (girl)."

Brilliant summary. They are on a good way joining xgswhoever ::)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Brilliant summary. They are on a good way joining xgswhoever ::)

Thanks 😅  Well, xgswhoever's house is very big so there's space for them too xD They could do a competition, who is the best to hiding xD

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zoifan said:

Bothers me. Ana deserves someone treat her as sweet as she is ... and help her to quit smoking. 

Someone helped me to quit smoking once, My Father.  Watching him in his hospital room dying from lung cancer, October 5, 1990.  By Valentines Day 1991, I had quit.  I celebrating 26 years, 7 months & 15 days. 
So, Ana I know you can do it if I like many others can!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jack is gone with the other guy and Adam is sleeping on the coach (again).  Since this house was opened I never saw Adam in a bed, I never saw Anastatia completely nude and I never saw everyone of them living all days here... This place and these residents are really going to be like the xgswhoever. I hate when the tenants don’t use the house for VH, I don’t accept to read names on the label and discover that they sleep out, they disappear and see guests every time and nothing happens. Sometimes I wake up early and with my phone I check VH with the hope to see something interesting... check check on timeline, 5-10% less of battery and see nothing...  I suggest to VH to leave space to real active people who have respect to us... In my opinion real life has a limit on VH... if their real life is only sleeping , watching tv and being afraid by the cams so stay out of VH! This is not the right place. This is my opinion.

• Like 2