Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

He barely touched her and when he did it was for his own pleasure. How can someone be like that? How can someone be on cam and embarrass themselves like that? He looks so bad and uncaring and so blah! 

and you didn't even see his lowpoint when he humiliated her in front of everyone the 1st night & she took it! he's a  total a-hole moron sack of fecal material & she's an idiot for putting up with him. i refuse to watch this place at all. they must leave at once! if this apt was at vv where there are basically no other apts to switch to most of the time i would allready have quit! listen to jabbath & don't watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

Ana needs to find a way around this house, I'd love to see dean and candy here. and all the parties that could happen:cool:

Dean here? no! i think never he'll come in this apt... because he's totally different , but i would like to see him here too :biggrin:

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

Ana needs to find a way around this house, I'd love to see dean and candy here. and all the parties that could happen:cool:

No. Such apartment will be paid only by really powerful swingers. Especially considering that do - Nina, Serena and Edda. That is, need to do more - than is do in Nina manager apt.

Unfortunately, these participants will not be able to survive in the current situation. When they invite people - they invite them exclusively for themselves. For example, right now, there is a merry party in the KPLP. They play in "I've never" - and there's sexual overtones. That is, they think the level "I've never fucked on the roof"; "I've never fucked on a train"; "Never fucked in the pool". That is, the drink helps them tune in the right way. Get to know each other closer.

Of all the guests can be commended Misty and 1-2 girls. The rest is very bad. Anastasia is trying to do something, but she is immediately stopped by the boyfriend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Such apartment will be paid only by really powerful swingers. Especially considering that do - Nina, Serena and Edda. That is, need to do more - than is do in Nina manager apt.

Unfortunately, these participants will not be able to survive in the current situation. When they invite people - they invite them exclusively for themselves. For example, right now, there is a merry party in the KPLP. They play in "I've never" - and there's sexual overtones. That is, they think the level "I've never fucked on the roof"; "I've never fucked on a train"; "Never fucked in the pool". That is, the drink helps them tune in the right way. Get to know each other closer.

Of all the guests can be commended Misty and 1-2 girls. The rest is very bad. Anastasia is trying to do something, but she is immediately stopped by the boyfriend.

They will be history pretty soon I am quite sure...

• Like 1

as was said from the beginning. they have nothing to offer. rockhead is a complete a-hole. ana is his very foolish slave. their sex is boring as he does zero. adam does absolutely nothing & it's hard to believe that jack even had sex with misty a while ago as he's only had 1 girl since the opening. this place is such a waste.