Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

33 minutes ago, billycox said:

i think golfer is right. he has some kind of hold over her, almost like an evil spell. the only way to break the spell is for me and golfer to go over there and push rockhead off a tall building.

i'm just sayin'...

Yikes, golfer likes rockhead, he's always saying nice stuff about him, 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Cause he is a fucking asshole.

*Justification: just watch him for any length of time.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yikes, golfer likes rockhead, he's always saying nice stuff about him, 

i don't like this apt. i don't watch this apt. it is because of rockhead. having said that i just went over the timeline & here is what i saw. ana trying to have fun until rockhead made her dance for everyone. when she left the room he got her to return & dance again for the guys (who probably wanted to whip it out & whack off right then & there). when he went to bed she for some reason had sex with him. he laid there doing nothing. she got upset & left the room. she returned again to try to make him feel better for some reason & he basically ignored her. then it appeared that he broke down & she again comforted him. finally she left & he looked like he passed out & she went to the living room to be with the other guys. i would so like to see her do a strip for them & suck & fuck them both while rockhead drowns in bed in his own self pity. this guy is such a loser. i can't believe she stays with him.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't like this apt. i don't watch this apt. it is because of rockhead. having said that i just went over the timeline & here is what i saw. ana trying to have fun until rockhead made her dance for everyone. when she left the room he got her to return & dance again for the guys (who probably wanted to whip it out & whack off right then & there). when he went to bed she for some reason had sex with him. he laid there doing nothing. she got upset & left the room. she returned again to try to make him feel better for some reason & he basically ignored her. then it appeared that he broke down & she again comforted him. finally she left & he looked like he passed out & she went to the living room to be with the other guys. i would so like to see her do a strip for them & suck & fuck them both while rockhead drowns in bed in his own self pity. this guy is such a loser. i can't believe she stays with him.

Now you know i was kidding saying you like rockhead, you called him every name in the book, and more. He is really a selfish ahole, it's all about him, and he doesn't even know what he has in Ana, for whatever reason she's crazy about him, she gonna wake up someday and he'll be history, she was in the bathroom earlier looking in the mirror for awhile, , maybe thinking she's can do a lot better than rockhead

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now you know i was kidding saying you like rockhead, you called him every name in the book, and more. He is really a selfish ahole, it's all about him, and he doesn't even know what he has in Ana, for whatever reason she's crazy about him, she gonna wake up someday and he'll be history, she was in the bathroom earlier looking in the mirror for awhile, , maybe thinking she's can do a lot better than rockhead

i think she may finally be realizing what a loser he is. i really hope so!

• Like 1

fat chance of anything happening with these two guys. the big guy is drunk and more interested in wrestling with yellow man that he is with ana. she sat right next to him with her shorts pulled way up and he didnt even give her a glance. finally, he just bailed and went to bed. she got up and went to the sauna.

game over.

• Like 2