Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

What is the reason Misty is not having sex with anyone in this house? This is so not like her.

When she has an empty schedule in her calendar, I expect she picks guys from this house and sneak them to her bedroom. 

I think when all the people in there not willing to do sth. Misty is not motivated do sth. either. You know it's like bad company...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

misty never should have come to this house. now that xgswhoever is gone this ranks as the worst apt now imo. and until rockhead leaves it will remain last. (it might still be last even if he does leave. totally boring)

Isnt it exciting seeing Anita uhmm I mean Nyusha watch TV? ::)

Nyusha5.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

What is the reason Misty is not having sex with anyone in this house? This is so not like her.

When she has an empty schedule in her calendar, I expect she picks guys from this house and sneak them to her bedroom. 

all the guys inthat house are idiot. i didn't see misty go in any house and didn't get fucked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

misty never should have come to this house. now that xgswhoever is gone this ranks as the worst apt now imo. and until rockhead leaves it will remain last. (it might still be last even if he does leave. totally boring)

In an close "battle" with Grisha and Maria.When Anyone wish to see routinal,very low exciting day to day things this places are the right places,that or just go to their own living rooms etc and see the exactly same thing or better.

• Like 1