Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rockhead it's still in the house name..Probrably will return in some days..and the "fun" of the place returns.Think the solution would The put the place of line an couple days,an little change of things in the house and totaly new residents,max four residents(because there is two bedrooms).

Good idea. With only Ana and Nyusha the place is dead. When Rockhead returns it will be even more dead.

• Upvote 1

i f ana & nyusha don't bring some guys over & do something then they can follow the others. what has happened is that now i feel that if i click on this apt i won't imediately feel like hitting the screen. i'll gladly give 2 hot girls a chance. but if rockhead gets anywhere neer the place except for ana to clobber him it will go back to my ignore list for good!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i f ana & nyusha don't bring some guys over & do something then they can follow the others. what has happened is that now i feel that if i click on this apt i won't imediately feel like hitting the screen. i'll gladly give 2 hot girls a chance. but if rockhead gets anywhere neer the place except for ana to clobber him it will go back to my ignore list for good!

I hope Anna has a plan for the place. The place itself is nice. But she must find better people...

Just now, golfer06 said:

I think Anna and Alex maybe don't have the info about the  negative "impact" rockhead had in this house.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think Anna and Alex maybe don't have the info about the  negative "impact" rockhead had in this house.

Oh I am pretty sure they have. Probably don't want to lose Ana by kicking him out too. Really curious if he will return...

Only way to start good..take off the ROCK name period.Think most agreed with me.I watch little this house and almost never,if ever seen any good coment about rockhead.The other two are gone but the worst are still in house name.Find an Three,four good residents and start from beginning,think there is still an little hoppe for susess.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh I am pretty sure they have. Probably don't want to lose Ana by kicking him out too. Really curious if he will return...

Dam..what an crazy situation,Ana it's fine,rock it's on the "level" of an Gary or other like that so not easy to resolve.