Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

the couple started to hook up on the couch and then they went in the bathroom--Thats when the cam got covered or misdirected--When they finally came out of the bathroom the tall guy acted like he had just got away with something

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wtf is rockhead doing there? just when the apt got decent he'll ruin it!!!!

Capture_2017_10_22_10_10_07_317.png

you got that right golfer. she's still enamored of him. better that they both go rather than they both stay. do you agree? i like her but if she's the price we have to pay...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, billycox said:

you got that right golfer. she's still enamored of him. better that they both go rather than they both stay. do you agree? i like her but if she's the price we have to pay...

Just like I said..the best thing for the place seems to just completely recast the residents..obvious the original ones were an fail and Anna it's ok but totaly connect to rockhead..so the are connect..seems to me only way to "clean" the place it's that way,new cast..they were trying it..with the send out of the dudes..and boom..rockhead appears again.well..houses it's again out of my view  choices till chances are applied.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ana did not contribute much this weekend. It was all Nyusha and her friends. So no big loss when she leaves with Rockhead. JMO of course :biggrin:

Groomy said that the other girl from the day before was anna friend 

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ana did not contribute much this weekend. It was all Nyusha and her friends. So no big loss when she leaves with Rockhead. JMO of course :biggrin:

But the thing is,with Anna in..the rockhead will be always an visit...