Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, broxman said:

How very dare he stop his girlfriend kissing someone else, girl or not.

I literally made the same exact comment when the shit storm started to rise. It had looked as if he got mad because he wasn't invited or like she was doing it behind his back or something along those lines.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It all stemmed from an incident when Misty was visiting and looked as if Ana and Misty were about to have sex (I believe they were both in bed and making out) and Rock got angry at Ana and that pretty much killed that. From that point on, Rock became public enemy #1 on this board.

Really? People got upset because he was not comfortable her girlfriend have sex with others?

That definitely does not represent me.

My personal problem with Fuckhead is:

• He abuses Anna. I carefully notice how Anna is nice and sweet with him. But his attitude with Anna is not acceptable.
  • He acts like a thug.
  • His friends are bunch of thugs, act like idiots, fight like idiots.
  • It bothers me to see Anna does everything for him and he always sleeps. Even during sex, he sleeps and Anna has to do all work.

I like Anna and I think there are better men for her out there.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Really? People got upset because he was not comfortable her girlfriend have sex with others?

That definitely does not represent me.

My personal problem with Fuckhead is:

• He abuses Anna. I carefully notice how Anna is nice and sweet with him. But his attitude with Anna is not acceptable.
  • He acts like a thug.
  • His friends are bunch of thugs, act like idiots, fight like idiots.
  • It bothers me to see Anna does everything for him and he always sleeps. Even during sex, he sleeps and Anna has to do all work.

I like Anna and I think there are better men for her out there.

Totally right. Nothing more to add there. :biggrin: