Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

The chance of one of the guest guys get laid tonight is 90%. I expect Nyu will fuck someone. Misty might take and fuck both guys.

The chance of one of the guest girls get laid tonight is 60% since neither has romantically paired with any of the guest guys. They just talk.

Anna will have a quick (12-15 min) fuck with Rock 50%.

The party will end ~5:30 AM local, when the fuckings will happen.

If you are reading this instead of going out,  your chance of you getting laid tonight is 0%. That includes me :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The chance of one of the guest guys get laid tonight is 90%. I expect Nyu will fuck someone. Misty might take and fuck both guys.

From what I've seen I haven't seen any of the guys showing any interest in Nyu which is a shame because she's the one I want to see more than the other girls.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From what I've seen I haven't seen any of the guys showing any interest in Nyu which is a shame because she's the one I want to see more than the other girls.

Oh, that is different with Nyu and Misty. The choose and fuck their target without mercy.

Can't remember if Nyu got laid in past week. That is why I assessed the chance as 90%.

• Like 1

Not enough guys are here tonight. One girl sits by herself on the couch. The other girl (Misty?) in the kitchen sits by herself. They guys barely flirt with Nyu, only regular conversation from what I can see. I really don't think anything sexual will happen tonight but I could be wrong.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not enough guys are here tonight. One girl sits by herself on the couch. The other girl (Misty?) in the kitchen sits by herself. They guys barely flirt with Nyu, only regular conversation from what I can see. I really don't think anything sexual will happen tonight but I could be wrong.

BigBoobs on the sofa is not comfortable at all with the situation. She already put her jacket on ready to leave. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

BigBoobs on the sofa is not comfortable at all with the situation. She already put her jacket on ready to leave. 

She was in her bra and panties earlier. I think she had potential to at least have some sexy fun but none of the guys barely paid any attention to her. I think she just got bored.