Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

I was pissed off when #29 barged in to Nyushas bedroom while her and blondie were about to get it on, totally ruined the vibe and they ended up trying to have sex without making a sound while the other two slept. Misty and him were on the sofa bed so I have no idea why he felt the need to cockblock.

At least they got some alone time once they woke up

Screenshot.png

Screenshot (1).png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Again!

Rock from the mediation return of a week, it's not the Rock we have there today.

So (up to this point) no rejection or retaliation is justified on them (Ana and Rock).

Consistency and justice, in observations, I believe are necessary and applicable here, since this rejection is already free. It is automatic.

We all scream here, I more than anyone else, that something about him needed to be changed. And it was.
Let us then be linear and compatible here in our observations.

Justice again
My feeling and thought.
:cool:

the point that you are missing is that he drags down the others. if you like the new rockhead give him his own apt somewhere else & let the others have a good time. just as suckier said this apt could be gr8 but he's dragging it down. he should have not been brought back.

I wish Ana and Rock would start doing what Nyusha does; allowing another couple into their bedroom to have fun. Ana and Rock have great sex sessions but they are starting to become a little routine. I don't understand why all of a sudden they don't even acknowledge the threesome they had when they first moved in. It's like all of a sudden neither of them are down to do group sex anymore.