Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

47 minutes ago, Just In said:

I say this because Lina & Alex also has four apartments.

That's why we need more variety.Alan and Nina manager only one house,same regard layne.Its clear by the houses they opened that they are diferent,other style other mood,not always for the better,but it's diferent and that's an good thing.Of course A&A having so many houses isn't their "fault" or nothing of course.

Jabbath your being a spoil sport about this place. It has a chance to exciting. Let's not kill it in its infancy. The fact that 2 guys are willing to bath together just goes to show that there no fear of the cams. Let's see what happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath your being a spoil sport about this place. It has a chance to exciting. Let's not kill it in its infancy. The fact that 2 guys are willing to bath together just goes to show that there no fear of the cams. Let's see what happens.

Yes but bathing in underwear / swimwear? Blah... You know its bad Amy. I know you :biggrin:

Just my expectations for that place were much higher after @groomy told us how its supposed to be...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but bathing in underwear / swimwear? Blah... You know its bad Amy. I know you :biggrin:

Just my expectations for that place were much higher after @groomy told us how its supposed to be...

But from these two/three days i notice that the boys (adam, jack) don't be at home during the day.. so they must have a job outside (like pavel). I guess parties during the week will be rare

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three in underwear in jacuzzi again. Sorry you all know thats not how its meant to be on VH. Timeline only for me for now

I agree with you on the underwear. That's pitiful given where they are living. That first night was one of the funniest I ever watched. Remember, I'm not only interested in sex. I love the funny side too. I hope they get back to that and lose their minds again. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I agree with you on the underwear. That's pitiful given where they are living. That first night was one of the funniest I ever watched. Remember, I'm not only interested in sex. I love the funny side too. I hope they get back to that and lose their minds again. 

Yes some naughty and funny action is missing there. No need to argue about that. So for me timeline only for now.

sevral bj's from ana but the light off is unwatchable & wasting her talents since she seems to love it as much as anna, layla, margaret, candy, terry. but i don't think rock deserves so much attention . he hasn't shown any skills at all. and the 2 guys, weren't they supposed to be looking for girls? let's see if they wake up on the weekend.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I wrote that there is a difference between talking and doing. And I cited Misty as an example - every second guy says that he has a gold dick and Rocco would be envious of seeing him in the action, and then he cums in minute and falls asleep:biggrin:.

About them. We must wait until the weekend. Every day there will not be a swing party. Just like Anna and Alex do not have them, even in the old days. The first day they have FFM. Which is not bad. The question is whether they will be able to find good guests. And less drunk.

• Like 3