Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

yes they were, but 4% of subscribers decides that the rest are idiots and don't deserve to have one only apartment where hookers fuck everybody around.:biggrin:

Well we must keep a spot open for xgswhoever so that we don't miss all of the excitement and wild sex parties there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

True. First day I thought it will be something good, but i was wrong, one poor girl and 4 lazy pricks, waste of time.

Well myself imediatly seen what was coming,with that small dude always dancing like crazy and the decoration worth of an pimp beat place.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You were one of them. I think you said that was a bunch of shit. Something like that.

vv didn't organised that professionally that's why I was frustrated, but the girls were nice, and I'm pretty sure that action would go forward.

Just now, waldi said:

vv didn't organised that professionally that's why I was frustrated, but the girls were nice, and I'm pretty sure that action would go forward.

Ok, I believe you. Either way, I'm not arguing against the idea of hookers. Personally, I think you're right, that's exactly what this place needs, especially if we ever want to see #5 get laid.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They just need to get drunk and they'll be fun again. Like groomy said, there will be parties and then there will be down time. Timeline them until the next party if their boring lives bother you. Simple! 

Timeline only till they actually do something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I believe you. Either way, I'm not arguing against the idea of hookers. Personally, I think you're right, that's exactly what this place needs, especially if we ever want to see #5 get laid.

at least one point where we can agree

• Like 1

I'm actually surprised more crazy ass shit doesn't happen on these sites. I guess the cams tame people to an extent but damn wouldn't it be fun to see a crazy ass party where hookers showed up with a keg or beer and bottles of whiskey. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm actually surprised more crazy ass shit doesn't happen on these sites. I guess the cams tame people to an extent but damn wouldn't it be fun to see a crazy ass party where hookers showed up with a keg or beer and bottles of whiskey. 

you have to listen to what people say. Everybody wants couples , tender love, real life, all that shit. That's why I vote to introduce more apartments , more themes. Some for couples, some for singles and some for crazy shit and hookers, and then everyone could choose what to follow.

• Like 2

I want that for Lisa, cause I think that's what she wants and I could enjoy her on that level, but you're totally right that they don't all have to be full of committed couples. By all rights Maria's place should be party central. Anna and Alex at least tried. That's why I defend this place. It's the only apt where it seems possible for some crazy, fucked up shit, happening. Where else?

• Like 1