Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

They should simply follow the always working party rules

1. Shy and inhibited people dont get invited
  2. Girls dress nice and sexy
  3. Drink alcohol to losen up and have fun but NOT to get drunk and sleep / pass out
  4. Not too much smoke breaks
  5. Play sexy and interesting games. 
  6. The later the night the less clothes are needed.

Thats it. Works always. But they are lazy and only there to get drink. Even Anastasias always same bj are getting already boring...

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I look in time archive and seems an dude and girl had something or maybe tried..under blankets in that bedroom that have zero beds..everything seems bad planied even the residents.

i went over the timeline & didn't see anything but if something happened under blankets it will just be another bad thing to add to this apt. jmo.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Today is the second attempt to buy a bed. The first was over - all got drunk.

Lol I hear the word way too much in that appartement. Drinking is fine. But always so much they are not able to do other things is just completely stupid. Wont work out with them...

Nothing is good for u... If u don't see sex every minute, for u the apartment is boring, useless or bad... I don't understand your complaints about this apt... They do party, they have fun, maybe they drink too much but they are always together, they hug each other.. the couple Anastacia and Rock from the beginning are always relax doing their sex things in front of the cams... They use jacuzzi without clothes except when Adam or Jack is with them... For me this apt is great, I like tenants, I like love they are with each others, I like see them dancing and having fun everytime... The only bad thing is that they drink too much, but the rest is perfect! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Nothing is good for u... If u don't see sex every minute, for u the apartment is boring, useless or bad... I don't understand your complaints about this apt... They do party, they have fun, maybe they drink too much but they are always together, they hug each other.. the couple Anastacia and Rock from the beginning are always relax doing their sex things in front of the cams... They use jacuzzi without clothes except when Adam or Jack is with them... For me this apt is great, I like tenants, I like love they are with each others, I like see them dancing and having fun everytime... The only bad thing is that they drink too much, but the rest is perfect! 

Hmm np offense taken but I guess we must be watching different places :biggrin:

• Like 1

I can dig what you're saying Mib. I don't need to see sex all of the time for sure. But there has to be more shenanigans happing here. I was hoping for some wild, crazy stuff happening, hit after the first night it just seems pointless. Ana can't carry this whole apt by herself and that's what happening. Since we can't understand them, it's not enough for them to drink and talk. They have to move an groove and most of the time that is centered around Ana. This apt need an uncommitted girl that doesn't mind showing her ass, figuratively and literally. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mib82 said:

if they were having some nudity & not being so uptight i might agree a little. but they are in the jacuzzi in bathing suits! give me a break! they are not comfortable in their own skin. 1 thing that could happen would be that they could turn this into a partially gay apt. #5 isn't attracting any girls that's for sure. ana seems to be afraid of showing too much to the guys so if there were a gay couple the perceived threat would be removed. also vh would be breaking new ground which would be popular with some. it certainly can't hurt. without major changes this apt is going nowhere fast!