Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Adam is really a big cunt... beside he is always ruining the moments and being cock blocker... he will use the bed from the couch and will let the girl sleep on the floor with jack on the empty bedroom.. 

I think the girl wound up sleeping in the bed with A&R.  

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Adam is really a big cunt... beside he is always ruining the moments and being cock blocker... he will use the bed from the couch and will let the girl sleep on the floor with jack on the empty bedroom.. 

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes you are and if you can't see something special about Ana run away from this apt as fast as you can.  😁

Her using the jacuzzi with swimwear again is just pitiful. If she's so special it would be on her stopping this and making the others stop. She in no way adds anything special to that place. Most girls on VH are much better than her. So for me she's part of the problem and not part of the solution.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Am I the only one who sees nothing special in Anastasia? 

Nop me to,she fits well the VH style and seems appropriated for an house but she doesn't apeal me.Others seem to like her a lot,and fine with that,persons have diferent tastes.

• Like 1