Violet & Jeff Part #1

7 minutes ago, bphillips94 said:

bit random

Ok look guy! VH isn't going to reward your blasting the forums with sheer nonsense.  They do take into account what you are saying for the contest. I know cause I already made this point with them! So, you're just wasting your time and annoying everyone around here with your spam. I respectfully ask that you stop doing it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok look guy! VH isn't going to reward your blasting the forums with sheer nonsense.  They do take into account what you are saying for the contest. I know cause I already made this point with them! So, you're just wasting your time and annoying everyone around here with your spam. I respectfully ask that you stop doing it.

Yes posting just random words or things totally obvious is just plain sorry to say bullshit. @Voyeur House TV won't reward senseless nonsense posts only meant to get posts. Just imagine people making posts only containing one letter or number.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Together! Now, this makes Amy very happy to see. :heart:

snapshot58.jpg  0   336.74 kB

Amy, I hope I don't burst your bubble, here. Please excuse me if I do, but I see something
a little different, in this picture. What I see is a little touchy-feely stuff going on, with Jeff's
leg over Violet's. But, she's not reciprocating with her leg. And, her arms are crossed
defiantly across her chest, instead of touching Jeff, in some fashion, as if to say, "OK, Bud,
I'll let you touch me a little because we have guests, but this isn't over and I'm still pissed."

It would be a long time to hold a grudge, between two loving people, but sometimes we get
really angry about stuff. I only have this one pic to go on. I didn't get to see the whole scene.
And like I said, I could be wrong, if for nothing other than your sake, Amy. It's JMO.

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Amy, I hope I don't burst your bubble, here. Please excuse me if I do, but I see something
a little different, in this picture. What I see is a little touchy-feely stuff going on, with Jeff's
leg over Violet's. But, she's not reciprocating with her leg. And, her arms are crossed
defiantly across her chest, instead of touching Jeff, in some fashion, as if to say, "OK, Bud,
I'll let you touch me a little because we have guests, but this isn't over and I'm still pissed."

It would be a long time to hold a grudge, between two loving people, but sometimes we get
really angry about stuff. I only have this one pic to go on. I didn't get to see the whole scene.
And like I said, I could be wrong, if for nothing other than your sake, Amy. It's JMO.

Yes, I see what you mean, but to be honest I missed the shot. This is what I was referring too! Seconds prior! :heart:

snapshot1.jpg

• Like 2