Violet & Jeff Part #1

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow really, Metallica is one of my fave bands, and Sharon is a Goddess!!

If you like Within Temptation then I say give these a try if you haven't already.

The keyboard player Martijn Westerholt was in Within Temptation and is Sharon's brother in-law.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Hello everyone, we invite you to test new version of VHTV which features new Streaming technology we will be rolling out for everyone as soon as we finish these tests.

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, Just In said:

If you like Within Temptation then I say give these a try if you haven't already.

The keyboard player Martijn Westerholt was in Within Temptation and is Sharon's brother in-law.

Don't know Delain, love this song though. Some of the bands i love and have seen are In This Moment, FFDP,  Halestorm, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, Shinedown, From Ashes to New, Papa Roach, Bullet For My Valentine, Seether, Breaking Benjamin,etc. I think i remember you and Amy talking about bands you like, you 2 are way more hardcore than me. i gotta listen to @Violet&Jeff when they got their music on and check out what they like. What other bands do you listen to @Just In?

• Like 1