Violet & Jeff Part #1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where I am right now is frequently reported to be the worse traffic area in the world.

It is. I was listening to KFI with Bil Handle in the morning, and they had some guests from Chicago. They were soooo funny! Complaining that it took them from Hollywood to Anaheim two hours. Nowhere in the US it takes two hours from point A to point B, in the same city. On the worst day, it takes me from this small town in PA to Philly, max an hour, with heavy traffic. LA is the worst. Period. Oh! And do not drive in New York! Those people are crazy! 

• Like 1

Yes, I was in New York this summer and we took an Uber from Newark. Our flight to LaGuardia got cancelled and so my only choice was to fly into Baltimore and drive. I wasn't about to drive into NYC, so I rented a car and drive to Newark and then we took the Uber into the city. Yes, it's crazy to drive in NYC. To me Paris was way more fucked up. Just flat out anarchy on the roads there. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I was in New York this summer and we took an Uber from Newark. Our flight to LaGuardia got cancelled and so my only choice was to fly into Baltimore and drive. I wasn't about to drive into NYC, so I rented a car and drive to Newark and then we took the Uber into the city. Yes, it's crazy to drive in NYC. To me Paris was way more fucked up. Just flat out anarchy on the roads there. Lol

I will never go to Paris. Next year, it is Germany for me. Ahhhhh ... the Autoband :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Paris is awesome! Never been to Germany. Very green there. Talk to Jabbath before you go. 

No need to. My girlfriend is from Germany. She visited France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Holland, Denmark, Belgium, Romania. We'll go together to Germany, Italy and Romania. No France for me, I've heard enough about the French. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Another thing is that I travel alone a lot. I've been by myself since Monday. Here I can talk to like minded people. I seriously doubt the lady and her kid sitting next to me want to talk about sex. I'm a quiet person and I generally keep to myself. I don't like bars or clubs cause they are too loud. I'm faithful to my girl so I'm not out looking for a piece of ass. 

Kudos to that! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Any big city in Europe is screwed up when it comes to traffic. A friend of mine went to Bucharest a few years back. His son picked him up from the airport. From the airport to his son's house, 15 minutes. NOT! Took 3 hours and a half. Traffic. When my friend came back to LA, he told me that he will never, ever complain about the traffic in LA. The good part: he got to talk to his son and caught up the stories, all the way home, in that traffic. 

• Like 1