Violet & Jeff Part #1

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Это происходит на каждом браузере, который я использовал Opera, Mercury, Firefox, Puffin. Это происходит на всех моих мобильных устройств, iPhone, Galaxy s8 + и IPad Pro. Я никогда не имел эту проблему на реальном компьютере.

I think this is because the site does not have a mobile version

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If Jeff and Violet are what angels in heaven look like, i gotta start changing my life, at the rate I'm going, I'm a good candidate for going straight downstairs

Hehe,no horries Ashley..you already an angel for a lot of us were:blush:.But Dam is heaven isn't an stunning looking place with angels like V&J.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good to see Violet practicing her flexibility. This life can really make one too sedentary. It's good to keep moving. 

It's amazing how these 2 stay in such perfect shape. They must be going to a gym or something when they go out sometimes.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,no horries Ashley..you already an angel for a lot of us were:blush:.But Dam is heaven isn't an stunning looking place with angels like V&J.

Geez ze81, what a nice thing to say, thank you! Yeah heaven would be fantastic with those kind of angels. A few weeks back when Violet was dressed like a devil we we're saying how great hell would be with devils like her around

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bosyk said:

I think this is because the site does not have a mobile version

All is well in the world. It seems Violet is having some trouble posting comments from her phone. Most importantly everything is fine with them. I'm sorry, I'm overly sensitive sometimes. I was worried that I had said something to offend her and that's why she stopped being here. I was hoping that she would at least say goodbye before going away. Turns out I was wrong. Everything is great again. 

Unfortunately, I'm too busy working and I can't watch my favorite couple very much lately. Super bummed out about that. 😣