Violet & Jeff Part #1

she is far away,even in my Imaginary ,these rare moment of violet, and it's unique night for her, she woke up all my feelings,this not happen usually, last time i felt like this with Misty before 1 month or more ( night of 4 rounds )

• Like 1

Well, that was a special treat for sure! Just in case anyone hasn't followed Violet. This was the first time that she ever bated on cam. Normally Jeff does all of the pleasuring! So, this is totally new for her. I liked how she picked Casahot to bate to. Being able to see two of my favorite girls in the same view is something I'll surely never forget! Thanks Violet. That was simply amazing!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that was a special treat for sure! Just in case anyone hasn't followed Violet. This was the first time that she ever bated on cam. Normally Jeff does all of the pleasuring! So, this is totally new for her. I liked how she picked Casahot to bate to. Being able to see two of my favorite girls in the same view is something I'll surely never forget! Thanks Violet. That was simply amazing!

Agree :heart::heart:

• Like 1