Violet & Jeff Part #1

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

We are talking about successful ones. They have everything to take their place in the tops. And to plan, implement plans, try different things - better when there are have many views. Than during the statistics is very bad. If we take again the KPLP, they opened on 26 may. The first party with the game - 28 may. Misty - 1 day, two men. Edda - the second day of the orgy 3 girls and guy.

Again - they need to find their chip. Maybe it's fitness or dancing. Maybe something else. But only hot sex and relationships, they can not keep good statistics for a long time.

Maybe I'm wrong. For example, I personally thought that Lisa's statistics would drop much faster. Without a locomotive. Misty helps a little. But still. Really worry about the statistics, she began only in recent days.

I’ve learned my lesson taking the wrong side of your position before, so I have to tread lightly, but I think you are selling Jeff and Violet short when they have only been in this apt for less then a month. I don’t think it’s quite fair of you to put them down at this point. Especially when they are absolutely on fire when they have sex. True passion and love for each other. Where else is someone like me supposed to find this kind of relationship on VH? Must it always come down to sex swapping, number of rounds, and rough sex? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’ve learned my lesson taking the wrong side of your position before, so I have to tread lightly, but I think you are selling Jeff and Violet short when they have only been in this apt for less then a month. I don’t think it’s quite fair of you to put them down at this point. Especially when they are absolutely on fire when they have sex. True passion and love for each other. Where else is someone like me supposed to find this kind of relationship on VH? Must it always come down to sex swapping, number of rounds, and rough sex? 

But I think hes right with that statement here:

Again - they need to find their chip. Maybe it's fitness or dancing. Maybe something else. But only hot sex and relationships, they can not keep good statistics for a long time.

The viewers will drop. But hopefully not so much. Viewers can drop and statistics can still be seen as "good" But only time will tell. :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Partly agree. I agree too much complaining is not good. But when you look at xgswhoever for me it was a matter of fairness here. Its just not fair getting paid the same for doing nothing as the other places actually doing sth.

Stop your damn complaining jabbath, you're ruining our fun! :biggrin:

Then you’re not watching them. They have a great chip. It’s called their life. They are fun to watch. They play around all day. They like to dance, be sexy around each other, play games, and play with their pets. Violet likes to check in on us and interact with us, and most of all they have sex rather often all over the house in many different ways and it’s always full of passion and love. Again, they have been there for less then a month. Chip, what is that anyways? What is Tim’s chip that he cheats on Zoi? That’s supposed to keep them interesting forever. What’s KPLP’s chip? That they like to lay around all day nude, play games, and then go back to their room to have identical sex everyday? You guys ask too much too fast and then claim the tenants are boring when they don’t immediately start tying each other up and swapping. There’s s pattern to how you guys think. Going back to Leora, she does none of those things, she has not chip, and yet she is at the top of RLC. Sexiness and passion can go a long way, I think. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok misc, no one will talk about something they don't like about any apartments, no speculation, no saying anything negative about anyone, don't debate anyone who has an opinion different than someone else's, lets all just agree to be positive and just get along. And God forbid don't disagree with you, because of course your opinion is all that matters and only you know what people should or should not be talking about on here because you're much more mature than i am. .

So when exactly did I say people shouldn't express opinions? Hm? If you're going to critique something I said, get your facts straight, seeing as how you quoted my post in question but didn't even bother reading what I wrote. I'll say it again in laymen's terms:

I didn't say I have a problem with people saying something they don't like about a couple or apartment. I mean for fuck sake, I literally did that earlier in this thread about this couple. The MAIN point I was making was that people make the same repetitive complaints over and over and over again. If you don't like something, then fine. Speak your piece. But some people on here have to speak negativity every other goddamn hour like some 4 year old that needs to be heard. And most of the time it isn't even a different criticism than one they said the day before or even a few hours before. How many times have we seen the same set of people bitching that Misty fucks different guys? It's like we get it, you don't like that she fucks different guys, but making the same redundant comments about it isn't going to change the fact that she will continue to do whatever the fuck she wants. That would literally be like me going into Tim and Zoi's thread and every single day saying how much I don't like them and how I don't think they deserve to be on VH because they are overweight. 

About speculation? Speculation is one thing, but some of you people take your speculations and equate them for truth. Then judge people based on a made up truth that you legit have no idea anything about. "This person is bad because of reasons I made up in my own head, despite the fact that I have no idea what they are talking about. I won't wait for more context to make a more informed opinion, nor will I accept that there might be context that I am not aware of. I'll just simply bring my own biased opinions into their unique situation, with no knowledge of the language, create my own truth, and etch it into stone." 

I know of no one complaining about how Misty has sex with a bunch of guys. This whole thing started because Groomy claimed Jeff and Violet wouldn’t last more then 2 months cause they don’t have a chip according to him. Then, all of the sudden everybody comes in here and starts airing their griefs about every other apt, including their griefs about RLC, in order to somehow prove that Jeff and Violet don’t have what it takes to be successful on VH. I’m sorrry, but this is ridiculous and unfair to Jeff and Violet and it only makes you guys look jaded. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know of no one complaining about how Misty has sex with a bunch of guys. This whole thing started because Groomy claimed Jeff and Violet wouldn’t last more then 2 months cause they don’t have a chip according to him. Then, all of the sudden everybody comes in here and starts airing their griefs about every other apt, including their griefs about RLC, in order to somehow prove that Jeff and Violet don’t have what it takes to be successful on VH. I’m sorrry, but this is ridiculous and unfair to Jeff and Violet and it only makes you guys look jaded. 

Cmon Amy nothing bad happened. Nobody is jaded. Its a great place nobody denies that. I know they are your favorites but really absolutely nothing unusual happened here :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon Amy nothing bad happened. Nobody is jaded. Its a great place nobody denies that. I know they are your favorites but really absolutely nothing unusual happened here :biggrin:

I’m defending them because some of you guys are being unfair to them. These 2 are absolutely awesome! They don’t deserve to be called out for not having a chip quite yet. They do, and the people who watch them can see it quite clearly. We have to stop pressuring every couple into being this end run where they have to swap or best each other up in order to be relevant. It almost ruined me thinking that way. Plus, they will have guests over and no of know their full potential. Remember, that’s why we’re watching. You know, to see what happens. 😁

• Like 2