Violet & Jeff Part #1

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Have to disagree here. Violet and Jeff are in a different league than Nina-Alan and I am not sugar coating anything.

Yes. Again, I will cite Leora as an example. 5 years in business. Beauty. Ability to work intuitively on the camera at all times. Army of fans. But Masha and Sasha (I'm not following them right now - but in the spring it's accurate) earn more:biggrin:.

About KPLP - they did a lot to improve the project, which was picked up by other houses. But it was earlier, in the old place.

And you can rewind the first 10-20 pages of the topic of Nina and Alan. There were their fans. Who also wrote, like you. But the trouble is, all fans have left to the 50th page. When the guests appeared and Serena from September 14 to October 10 wrote 286 pages!

• Like 3

The only reason Tim gets hits is because he's fucking behind Zoi's back, which she totally already knows all about. People aren't going to stick around to watch some sweaty guy towel himself off during sex. At least not for long. Blah! KPLP have been in the doldrums since the compound days. Their only hope is for Lena and Katie to so lesbian shows, which it seems they won't do anymore. Alex and Anna aren't really having swinging parties anymore and it's clear Alex is no longer allowed to do much. Lisa is a mystery and a joy to watch, but she needs to have sex. Misty is in a world to her own. Sex for nothing more then sex. It's lacks passion and is simply robotic. She's like a CC member desparate to score reps. It's all about the numbers for her. The rest are pretty much just boring. As for George's places, I will grant you that they probably are on top, but the mood there is dark and seedy. I prefer love, passion, and fun. And that, my dear friends, is why Jeff and Violet are #1, the best couple on VH. ❤️💗❤️💗

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, groomy said:

Forum is read by all participants. But only a few are registered. Like only Mika and Layne and Alex and Lina (they are now managers).

Good start. However, I still do not see a special chip. Why this apartment can be viewed in a month, and in two? I'm afraid that Violet and Jeff will repeat the story of Nina and Alan. Initially, they were universal adoration. But then. Subscribers just tired. Nina and Alan all also engaged in hot sex 2-3-4 times a day. But the statistics was very bad. The manager even pondered over the closing of the apartment. The topic on the forum also died and came to life only on theme parties like first anal or BDSM. However, they were able (thanks to the manager) to reload their apartment, found Serena and Edda.

They need to find - then what would they attract subscribers to. Not only sex and beauty.

For example, Zoi and Tim - make statistics on the guests.

Serena&Nina and Edda - on crazy and debauched sex evenings.

Anna&Alex - swingers party.

KPLP - on the Lena (and cat Marseille:biggrin:), active games, lesbo/romantic/themed evenings, some kind of movement, fun. But they are not the best example now. Earlier in the old place, they were great.

Violet and Jeff are obviously not the debaucherous (not a real word but you get the idea) type, which is fine. Lisa isn't either and for whatever reason people seem to really like her. But I do agree that they are in dire need of a social life. It's my biggest pet peeve from any apartment no matter what voyeur site they're on. Violet and Jeff are a cool couple. Problem is I've pretty much seen everything they have to offer within the first week of Jeka's old place. And without guests/friends visiting, throwing parties (sexual or non-sexual), etc., there is no reason to expect anything different from them either. But I'm not just picking on Violet and Jeff. Like Nack said, the same can be said for a LOT of couples.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Again, I will cite Leora as an example. 5 years in business. Beauty. Ability to work intuitively on the camera at all times. Army of fans. But Masha and Sasha (I'm not following them right now - but in the spring it's accurate) earn more:biggrin:.

About KPLP - they did a lot to improve the project, which was picked up by other houses. But it was earlier, in the old place.

And you can rewind the first 10-20 pages of the topic of Nina and Alan. There were their fans. Who also wrote, like you. But the trouble is, all fans have left to the 50th page. When the guests appeared and Serena from September 14 to October 10 wrote 286 pages!

You definitely have a point there groomy. I think you may be right and viewers might drop. Let's see how it developes. Last place for now on ARAJ

Just now, Amy3 said:

Many of you guys seem to only want to see multiple sex partners and rough sex. If that's what it takes to hold your attention then you might be jaded. 

Definitely not. The good mixture makes the best cocktail. :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

Totally agree on this... I also had made that statistic and there was at the time a big difference.. 

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Very well said and quite observant Groomy, There were others as well from RLC who still have quite the loyal fan base, Nora, Alina, Lora, and of course K&K just to name a few.

You don't have that on VHTV, and therefore RLC still controls better than 80% of the market for all of the voyeur life cam sites. What is even worse is they know it, and their arrogance shows.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There were others as well from RLC who still have quite the loyal fan base, Nora, Alina, Lora, and of course K&K just to name a few.

You don't have that on VHTV, and therefore RLC still controls better than 80% of the market for all of the voyeur life cam sites.

Alina and Maya will forever be my favs. Chloe had that potential to be among that group for me but she left way too early.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Very well said and quite observant Groomy, There were others as well from RLC who still have quite the loyal fan base, Nora, Alina, Lora, and of course K&K just to name a few.

You don't have that on VHTV, and therefore RLC still controls better than 80% of the market for all of the voyeur life cam sites. What is even worse is they know it, and their arrogance shows.

There will be the time someone (not necessarily VH) will kick RLCs ass. They do nothing new, no innovations just relying on their regulars and few good places there. There will be the time it won't work anymore...

They are old, fat, inflexible and lack all kind of innovations...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Definitely not. The good mixture makes the best cocktail. :biggrin:

Yes, but there is a very clear pattern of comments about the tenants, which very quickly ends with people calling couples boring simply because they arent swinging. I do it too, I'll admit that. But all it does is ruin you're own experience demanding swinging all of the time. Jeff and Violet have only been on VH for a couple of months maybe. It took a year before even the great Anna masturbated without panties on. I think you guys are starting to want to too much too fast. It makes you look desperate and yes, jaded.