Clara & Stas - Part #1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to see Tim or Zoi. I find them both really unattractive. I do like the idea of Clara sneaking around tho. Just needs to find another guy who will actually fuck the shit out of her.

To be honest ? I love it when you read my personal thoughts.
hehehehehehe.:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, sigfried said:

it would seem that fidelity is a dead concept, or am i just being an old fuddy duddy

This would be a viable opinion if every couple on here was rampantly cheating on their partner. Out of all the years voyeur cams have been operational, exactly how many times has one person cheated on their partner as opposed to the others that remained faithful to them?

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This would be a viable opinion if every couple on here was rampantly cheating on their partner. Out of all the years voyeur cams have been operational, exactly how many times has one person cheated on their partner as opposed to the others that remained faithful to them?

i guess swapping wives or girlfriends or boyfriends is not cheating just an odd concept to me but it's been done for years. the mommas and papas did it and do were there over the years wife swapping parties. even recently there have been these types of clubs popping up in different cities so i guess it's my my prefernce.. seeing some other guy having sex with the 'love' of your life ain't my bag, especially if the begins to love it.