Clara & Stas - Part #1

Is there any rule somewhere that I have to like your preferences? No! I like VH but I don't like these things!!! I like serious couples not couples with guys who leave a girl at home and meanwhile they spend time with another girl!! This is not a whorehouse project!!! You're free to think and watch what u want but I'm free to give my opinion about this and I watch what I like! Bye

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Is there any rule somewhere that I have to like your preferences? No! I like VH but I don't like these things!!! I like serious couples not couples with guys who leave a girl at home and meanwhile they spend time with another girl!! This is not a whorehouse project!!! You're free to think and watch what u want but I'm free to give my opinion about this and I watch what I like! Bye

Well thats what makes it interesting in my opinion. And I think its really disrespectful calling women living in an open relationship "whores"

VH is for open minded people (participating and watching)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What a better word then whore? A slut? I called Misty a philanderer. Is that bad too? Personally, I would trade my life to be a slut if air could. Some people don’t mind being called a whore or a slut. It just depends. Go ahead Jabbath, what can we call someone like Misty? 

You know Amy slut can nowadays always used for describe a strong independent woman not willing to bind to one partner and therefore has several sex partners. But whore sounds demeaning to me...

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hmmmm, slut refers to a strong independent woman? What planet are your living on? Lol I know that we’re not allowed to “slut shame” women,  but that would denote that the word slut is a derogatory term. Ultimately, it comes down to what the woman herself would want to be called. I suppose she could say that she doesn’t want to be called anything, but that’s  a cop out. We need words in order to describe things. So, if not whore, slut, philanderer, what is a way to describe someone like Misty that isn’t offensive to anyone?

For the record, whore is not a good word for Misty. The word whore refers to a woman who takes money from a person in exchange for sexual activities. Since it’s been adamantly confirmed that Misty is not having sex with Johns and she is doing it cause she just really loves having sex with lots of different guys, that it doesn’t make her a whore, even to VH is essentially paying her to have sex. I think philanderer is really the best word, it’s just not as easy to write as slut is. 😬

Thats what I mean Amy. Maybe I expressed myself wrong:

there can be 2 definitions: one negative, the other positive... 

1. a girl who has sex but does not enjoy it, who is used by guys and lets them do it. She does not have the self respect to make them stop. 

2. a girl who likes sex, so she does it. She probably is not in a relationship, and she equalizes herself to guys by treating sex the same way they do. 

The difference between the two examples of what society labels as "sluts" is that one has self respect, the other does not. No one should be called a slut anyway, especially when the name "slut" is a purely judgemental and stereotypical one, and no one really knows the real story behind it all, which is pretty much always the case.
"She has sex...therefore she must be a slut." 

I completely disagree with that, but thats how society sees it.