Clara & Stas - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats what I mean Amy. Maybe I expressed myself wrong:

there can be 2 definitions: one negative, the other positive... 

1. a girl who has sex but does not enjoy it, who is used by guys and lets them do it. She does not have the self respect to make them stop. 

2. a girl who likes sex, so she does it. She probably is not in a relationship, and she equalizes herself to guys by treating sex the same way they do. 

The difference between the two examples of what society labels as "sluts" is that one has self respect, the other does not. No one should be called a slut anyway, especially when the name "slut" is a purely judgemental and stereotypical one, and no one really knows the real story behind it all, which is pretty much always the case.
"She has sex...therefore she must be a slut." 

I completely disagree with that, but thats how society sees it.

Think some words,expressions should only be used if there is no other way,people are totaly free to have their opinon and in an forum that it's even more comun,but some expressions like wooker,slut etc Totaly should not be used,there is an minimal respect we all should have by VH residents and between We users.One thing is someone call an resident useless resident,or that's is not atractive Other is saying something like he it's an jerk etc.But again it's up to every person to decide what to say.

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What a better word then whore? A slut? I called Misty a philanderer. Is that bad too? Personally, I would trade my life to be a slut if air could. Some people don’t mind being called a whore or a slut. It just depends. Go ahead Jabbath, what can we call someone like Misty? 

I call her Nymphomaniac.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know Amy slut can nowadays always used for describe a strong independent woman not willing to bind to one partner and therefore has several sex partners. But whore sounds demeaning to me...

She definately not a whore, they take money for sex.

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Calm down or you’ll end up like me. Trust me, you don’t what that. It doesn’t end well for you. Of course, it’s your opinion and you have a right to that. People also have a right to disagree with your opinion and voice that objection too. It’s a forum and that how it works. Generally, the best way to stifle harsh objections to your opinions is to state it in your comment. For example, in your comments say “I think” or “I feel” and at the end, just simply say “IMHO”, or “Just my opinion”. It’s very difficult for someone to argue with how YOU feel.  Sorry to sound all preachy, but I thought it might help. Most everyone likes your comments and your participation here so don’t get discouraged because of simple disagreements. 

Sorry you're right, I have to take more time before writing something and I have to write more correctly.. I'm too impulsive, sorry to everyone. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I respect everyone and everyone is free to have their own tastes like me and answer me. Sometimes when I write something I feel like under process, I think "I wrote something wrong?". It's my problem. And sorry to everyone if I used a bad word.

• Like 3