Clara & Stas - Part #1

5 minutes ago, mahdysailm said:

Good Radim is wonderful I thank

no lol i dont said that Sudan Liberation Movement ???? hahahaha (of course peace in the world is very important)

i written slm = selam = سلام عليكم (thanks google) - i hope a mathematical equation works :biggrin:

it's like "slt" for French means "salut"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

لا لول أنا لا أقول أن حركة تحرير السودان ؟؟؟؟ هاهاهاها

أنا كتبت سلم = سلامسلام عليكم (شكرا جوجل) - آمل أن تعمل المعادلة الرياضية :biggrin:

:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

خصها لعنة جميلة أيضا! I'm a نيس. حسنا ضبابي تفعل ما تحب. للش </s> </s> </s>... شخص ما سوف يكون لاختراع واحد. حاولت وقحة، عاهرة، زير النساء، رجل محب للجنس، فتاة وقحة، مومس، سكانك، ومنحل واحدا منهم العمل. حسنا انا استسلم!

* أعتذر بصدق لاختطاف هذا الموضوع مع الحديث عن ضبابي. 

:blush:

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Summed it up pretty damn well! They always say for people to do what they love. Well Misty is doing what she loves. BTW, I looked and there is no word for a female stud. Somebody is going to have to invent one. I tried slut, whore, philanderer, sexpot, hussy, trollop, skank, and promiscuous and none of them work. Ok, I give up!

*I sincerely apologize for hijacking this thread with talk of Misty. 

Hey Amy, i found what a female stud is called, A studette!...check it out,

the female version of a stud. a girl that can get any guy she wants, is incredibly good looking, has an amazing personality and is overall awesome at life.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

Misty is and 'Entrepreneurship'.  She is in the process of starting a business called Misty's Apartment. The entrepreneur (Misty) develops a business model, acquires the human resources (guys visit),  and other required resources (table/rugs/dildos/watermelon), and is fully responsible for its success or failure.  She trades free sex in exchange for them to appear on cam during sex.  She gets paid by VH.   IMHO.

Lol! A watermelon!!?? Where does that "fit in"?