Clara & Stas - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think there are a real 'relationship' between Stas and Clara.. But above that... They all check/can check cams whenever they want... They are not that dumb to think that can have sex 'hidden' from the partner in a house full of cams... 

So more Roommate with Benefits than Bf/Gf then. Where can I sign up for one of them! :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think there are a real 'relationship' between Stas and Clara.. But above that... They all check/can check cams whenever they want... They are not that dumb to think that can have sex 'hidden' from the partner in a house full of cams... 

I don't know how long you've been watching these sites, but like I said earlier, it has definitely happened in the past. Multiple times throughout RLC and VV.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know how long you've been watching these sites, but like I said earlier, it has definitely happened in the past. Multiple times throughout RLC and VV.

VH More 'intensive' since July... Nothing about VV... RLC before july but without being here at CC posting

For me that is totally 'stupid' thing to happen... 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

For me that is totally 'stupid' thing to happen...

I'm not disagreeing that it's pretty stupid, but my main point is that it definitely has happened. It's happened enough times in the past to where it doesn't really surprise me anymore.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think she needs at leas two guys to satisfy her needs...

yes. misty should take a lesson from her. keep a few dependable guys & dump the deadwood blanketboys! and maybe clara has some others waiting in the wings if we're lucky!!!!