Clara & Stas - Part #1

21 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Why don't they just put everyone out there misery and just go too sleep cause that's all that's going to happen at this rate I think if anything was going to happen it would have awhile back grrrrrrrr

18 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

guys i stopped to follow their cam tell me if something happen .. but i'm sure nothing happen not now and not in the future :biggrin:

Edit: now i understood 1 thing Sally is the "secret weapon"! when they need to rate up the apt ... they call the special agent code name "Sally"

33 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

bandicam_2017-10-08_09-36-17-703.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-08_09-36-17-765.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-08_09-37-10-078.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-08_09-37-14-296.jpg

36 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Guests? Gotta jump back in the timeline to see what's up.

bandicam_2017-10-08_09-32-54-218.jpg
bandicam_2017-10-08_09-33-25-953.jpg

OK ! let's evaluate what we have at this time. first step and possibly the last of something to happen between Tim, Zoi and Sally.
After this I do not see how she would return to his apartment as if nothing had happened or convince us that this was really it.Nothing beats between them off the cam
Just see how much she is now comfortable with Tim after this step outside.

Clara, local unrecognized in a similar attempt( one new 4some)

In short, total disaster

for both projects

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

what they are doing inside ?? maybe i know... 

Screenshot_28115.png

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I remember VH saying on the first days of M&T that a cam will be on that closet because it's a big space where things can be done... In fact seems to be a big space where things can be done... But hidden 

Now the final game over.

Visible and unquestionable a closet with the sole purpose of hiding from the cams.

Reinforcement, it is not a loggia or for the purpose of "smoking".(::))
In two of the sites of this project.

Curious about how VH will bypass, explain or justify and correct this. .

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Visible and unquestionable a closet with the sole purpose of hiding from the cams.

Reinforcement, it is not a loggia or for the purpose of "smoking".(::))
In two of the sites of this project.

Curious about how VH will bypass, explain or justify and correct this. .

I think it's drug related. Probably smoking weed or possibly doing something stronger and VH has a no drug on cam policy. At least that would be my guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think it's drug related. Probably smoking weed or possibly doing something stronger and VH has a no drug on cam policy. At least that would be my guess.

Agree,Gess Tim,zoi etc didn't have their balcony to do it so..next best thing it's the closet.

Hello everyone, I just made a personal assessment.On 16 apartments only 4 makes me want to be watched (Lisa, Violet and Jeff, Edda and Joe, Nina / Alan / Serena) for various reasons.   2 are a matter of taste (CasaHot and Freddy / Jeson)      all others are subject to criticism also for different reasons (hidden fuck, lack of motivation, boring apartment, teasing just to keep subscribers, lack of imagination, submissive or humiliated tenant, (I'm not talking about Serena), baths and fuck in underwear etc ...) If I post this message for the apartment Clara and Stas it is precisely because it gathers many of my critics, Clara is not involved I love this girl, I'm talking about the strange behavior of other tenants Stas, Tim, Eric, Zoi and Sally. the click of my message and the passage repeated in the closet, I'm sure that it is not for smoking especially without window or fucked. This post is just my opinion and the feel of a disappointed subscriber. Sorry for the length of the message