Clara & Stas - Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Only from our talks...

VH said that the couple that was suppose to go to E&L house have refused at last hour... But still, after linda & carrie i don't think that 2 days later alex&lina would open another girl-girl house

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

VH said that the couple that was suppose to go to E&L house have refused at last hour... But still, after linda & carrie i don't think that 2 days later alex&lina would open another girl-girl house

Well maybe planning an additional place in the future or they are just simply friends of them :biggrin:

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe planning an additional place in the future or they are just simply friends of them :biggrin:

With a few dysfunctioning apartments we have in the left selection, does it help to add a new one?

IMO, replacing existing tenants with new ones make more sense.

Maintaining the fluff apartments like Lane costs and leaches the budget and bandwidth for nothing.

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

I was looking through the archive for C& S and saw a couple of times Clara & Tim got together. Wow. 

Yes. It's debated whether or not Stas and Zoi know about it. Some people here think they do. I personally don't think so.