Edda & Joe

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I had not seen her before but upon looking back a little

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-10-30 10.08.59.png

Thats not like you to miss out on a beauty showing up on a cam somewhere.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Today they do not have very important lessons. So they skip university together.

Interesting. Lena and Edda - study in the medical (but Lena is studying at the University - Edda possibly in the medical school of dentistry). Nora is also possible with Edda.

May Nora studies be related with arts/design/painting?? Or just an hobby? 
Because she seems to be very talented on that because she have a book with her draws and had that beautiful painting of Edda 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe Nora is also a tattoo artist

I've never met a tattoo artist that didn't have tattoos themselves. Not saying it isn't possible but I do have a bunch of them and speaking personally, I would never get one from someone that didn't have themselves.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've never met a tattoo artist that didn't have tattoos themselves. Not saying it isn't possible but I do have a bunch of them and speaking personally, I would never get one from someone that didn't have themselves.

She have a big one (at least) at her backs. But i agree with you, not the 'standard' body painting of a tattoo artist

Capture_2017_10_30_11_22_11_388.pngIm watching Edda here trying to seduce Nora giving each other sexy massages, and i have to say, I WANT ONE!! I think i would be so sexed up i would probably pounce on Edda and do all kinds of things to her that I've never done before.

Capture_2017_10_30_11_24_52_477.png

Capture_2017_10_30_11_30_17_273.png

• Like 7