Edda & Joe

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Bear!

Ok, that was awesome! Nina, I know that I’ve had my ups and downs with you guys, probably more downs then ups, but that was truly amazing! Loved it! ❤️❤️❤️

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam17?timestamp=1510318532

For your collection. We do not have a clearer view this time, but we do have Nina's satisfaction in doing so.
:cool:

10 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Not sure at this point if maybe Serena got 'rubbed' the wrong way. Soon after this last shot, Serena got dressed & Joe looks a bit miffed...

bandicam_2017-11-09_22-31-08-171.jpg

bandicam_2017-11-09_22-34-55-406.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-09_22-36-31-593.jpg
bandicam_2017-11-09_22-36-33-828.jpg

The only thing that is catching my attention and again worrying me is that Serena is already "virgin of men" several days ago.

The last effective contact that Serena had and extremely fast was with Jose, furtively on the living room couch the day of his visit (that is, the last weekend).
And that did not last even 5 minutes right.

Are we again regressing with respect to this trio ? Alan or Joe, too

• Like 1

Hi, MajorVoyeur:

"Virgin of men."  Novel way of saying she has not been getting much male action lately.  I like it!

Bit of a bummer she does not have a permanently present male partner to keep her adequately "manned" up. I love Serena and she is one of my all-time favorite ladies.  She's beautiful,  has a great body, and knows how to use it.  I love her sexuality, her confidence and freedom when sharing with others, as well as when she pleases herself.  Awesome, great woman.