Edda & Joe

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

The only thing that is catching my attention and again worrying me is that Serena is already "virgin of men" several days ago.

The last effective contact that Serena had and extremely fast was with Jose, furtively on the living room couch the day of his visit (that is, the last weekend).
And that did not last even 5 minutes right.

Are we again regressing with respect to this trio ? Alan or Joe, too

1 hour ago, sereno said:

Hi, MajorVoyeur:

"Virgin of men."  Novel way of saying she has not been getting much male action lately.  I like it!

Bit of a bummer she does not have a permanently present male partner to keep her adequately "manned" up. I love Serena and she is one of my all-time favorite ladies.  She's beautiful,  has a great body, and knows how to use it.  I love her sexuality, her confidence and freedom when sharing with others, as well as when she pleases herself.  Awesome, great woman.  

Thanks! But that comment was made by @thedbear :biggrin:  I just provided the caps. :cool:

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

The only thing that is catching my attention and again worrying me is that Serena is already "virgin of men" several days ago.

The last effective contact that Serena had and extremely fast was with Jose, furtively on the living room couch the day of his visit (that is, the last weekend).
And that did not last even 5 minutes right.

Are we again regressing with respect to this trio ? Alan or Joe, too

5 hours ago, sereno said:

Hi, MajorVoyeur:

"Virgin of men."  Novel way of saying she has not been getting much male action lately.  I like it!

Bit of a bummer she does not have a permanently present male partner to keep her adequately "manned" up. I love Serena and she is one of my all-time favorite ladies.  She's beautiful,  has a great body, and knows how to use it.  I love her sexuality, her confidence and freedom when sharing with others, as well as when she pleases herself.  Awesome, great woman.  

My feelings about Serena and her person are the same as yours. .
I have ,seen it here before in the forums involved more than once.

And although this answer is now in the wrong forum (Edda), I am extremely pleased to have witnessed minutes before the break of Serena's "fasting" on the part of Alan and Nina.

The "couple of three", is still active and well, thank you. Hehehe:heart::biggrin:

Better response from them to my restlessness, impossible.

And they also saved this Friday that of so many "incredible" options for the site I do not even know where to direct my attention online.:cool:
I  Hope fully for this weekend that begins, be more "slow", because of so much "emotion" that overall and we are having today. hehehehe.:dodgy:

• Like 1

On 04/11/2017 at 6:50 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I wonder if Nora's alleged boyfriend knows that she spends a lot of time half naked or fully naked in front of another guy and in a house full of cameras.

A somewhat delayed response (one week, hehehe) today,:cool:
But I already saw her talking on her cell phone, pointing to the cams and even turning her cell phone in the direction of them, to whom she was talking about him. I deduce that he was his "boyfriend"?, and I believe not only aware, he is also comfortable (both) with it.

Hence my desire that he (or she) also be made 'present' soon, along with Edda and Joe.:angel: