Edda & Joe

Granted I'd like to see a new face or two periodically added to this mix but this bunch is still my favorite bunch on this site. I would imagine it would be hard to find someone that can not only mix well with 5 new people but would also be open enough to do sexual things with them, and on camera no less.

And I do not know what canned drink Alan is consuming. But I'm loving it apparently is non-alcoholic (or in a lesser condition).::)

So it is not "calibrated" as it usually happens in other meetings.

Perhaps (and perhaps) we finally have the "feast" we are longingly and fervently, waiting so long there.

And even if we do not have it, at least everything up to this present moment is flowing in the best possible representation involving these five stars of the present project.:cool:

The game's hamony (apparently new) is helping in this too.:biggrin:

Apparently no one there is still expressively touched by alcohol
This will apparently be carried out in the most lucid and balanced way possible.
Loving this possibility in advance. .:biggrin:

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Granted I'd like to see a new face or two periodically added to this mix but this bunch is still my favorite bunch on this site. I would imagine it would be hard to find someone that can not only mix well with 5 new people but would also be open enough to do sexual things with them, and on camera no less.

Excuse me! But look again at the moment files. All of them .:cool:

You will see that Nora already meets these demands, (head and body present) completely.::)

It is ready and just waiting for the right moment and suitable to be pulled there more effectively.
:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

You will see that Nora already meets these demands, (head and body present) completely.

Like I said earlier, Nora ain't doing shit else in this apartment, not unless it was with Edda only and even that is a big maybe. I think her session was a one time deal and she isn't going to do anything else not while she has a boyfriend who refuses to visit with her.

I was talking about someone who can mix well with the group, not just with one or two of them. I wouldn't mind seeing the guy that Serena was with a few nights ago. I think he would be a good mix for them.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said earlier, Nora ain't doing shit else in this apartment, not unless it was with Edda only and even that is a big maybe. I think her session was a one time deal and she isn't going to do anything else not while she has a boyfriend who refuses to visit with her.

I was talking about someone who can mix well with the group, not just with one or two of them. I wouldn't mind seeing the guy that Serena was with a few nights ago. I think he would be a good mix for them.

I will improve my view on.

Nora is effectively an integral part of the solution, and not part of the problem.
She has so far (and so I have indicated the archives), only advanced where the moment called for this advance and stabilized it where it was needed.
She has not backed down yet.

I believe that if she is here now, present (and really present) would be in equal interaction with all of them there (the five) and not just with Edda.

Edda at the moment represents the bridge that gives the necessary security to Nora crosses it to the other side of the project and becomes (on this side of the bridge) unique with the others: Nina, Alan, Serena with whom already has a good approach .

Joe evidently is at the first end of the bridge along with Edda.

Did I get a better understanding now ?
::)

24 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Could my dream come true and Allan + Edda have sex?

Actually that would be too hot for me to handle. I might pass out....

I would not say Edda with Alan yes, with Nina, Alan, Serena and Joe:heart:
The same for everyone else.
Least, Joe with Alan .hehehehe. This I really, dispense.
Henry already covers, and well this part.:biggrin: