Edda & Joe

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Oh, sorry. Got confused.

It would be interesting to see some of the RLC participant migrate to VH. Not sure if any contractual term prevents them.

Layne & mika were guests on rlc as were former participants teya & stan. Their vids are in archives.

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh, sorry. Got confused.

It would be interesting to see some of the RLC participant migrate to VH. Not sure if any contractual term prevents them.

It has only happened once with Katya and Ruslan. They've been on all three voyeur sites; RLC, VV and VH and have been tenants in all three.

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Oh, sorry. Got confused.

Depends,Rlc residents have some bad habits (that we seen in teya and Stan first couple weeks,then they changed)or they even don't changed like we seen with Dasha in visit in VH..

I know and Groomy has already raised our hopes on this friend of Edda, but I wonder if Edda motivated correctly and favorably would not get this point just once for the VH project.::)

Primarily because Joe is comfortable with her and she with them (Edda and Joe).

She really seems to detonate in this field. :angel:

Wow!:biggrin::heart:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I know and Groomy has already raised our hopes on this friend of Edda, but I wonder if Edda motivated correctly and favorably would not get this point just once for the VH project.::)

Primarily because Joe is comfortable with her and she with them (Edda and Joe).

She really seems to detonate in this field. :angel:

Wow!:biggrin::heart:

She was offered a participant. Edda and George. Everything is complicated there. She has boyfriend. Normal work. She will be a frequent (really frequent) guest. But not more.

34 minutes ago, groomy said:

She was offered a participant. Edda and George. Everything is complicated there. She has boyfriend. Normal work. She will be a frequent (really frequent) guest. But not more.

Grateful!

I just wanted her to be a more special guest. Up with her boyfriend along if that was the case.

She  would not have to be an official member, but only more receptive and partisan in support of Edda and Joe's apartment. Like Dean was or is for Alex and Anna.::)

Lastly, a shame. I hope Edda is aware of this self-support issue. Nina and Serena will not be able to do this forever.
:cool: