Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I recall that incident but I have also noticed the tension rising ever since George decided he was going to camp in his employee's apartment.  I know Alan is immature and I know Nina is not especially true blue but given the circumstances and the lifestyle I'd say she's hung in there pretty good and my feeling is George has been fucking things up and planting seeds.  Perhaps everything came to a head tonight.  We'll see.

About george i totally agree with you... and i said it before (again) more then once what i think about him and his behave with the employee's.. But this kind of behave from alan is there with him... nothing to do with george (maybe helped to come to surface more easily).. 

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I recall when George entered the picture I said no good ever comes out of the boss fucking his employees,  Although I believe Alan is way too immature for the kind of relationship their lifestyle carries; I cannot help but believe George's actions exacerbated the situation here.  With Jose it was simply Nina might be stepping out.  With George it might be Alan could be replaced and I think he realizes that.  Sadly, he's too immature and emotional to see the approach he is taking right now will most likely only hasten Nina dumping his juvenile ass.  Meanwhile I'm beginning to wonder if George is not trying to build a stable..

Alan act like this almost sinse day one,grabbing her,in neck etc,What George brought in my opinion was an tension even bigger,Alan and Nina had to charge their house with their boss and Serena..anyone that works with his boss knows that sometimes isn't easy..imagine Now one that it's give you instructions what to regulary..all this and other things even brought up the worst side of Alan fast.

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I agree with Sparkles.  Abusers ALWAYS escalate their abuse.  And always apologize and make up.  Until the next time..

Exactly... i remember perfectly when alan did that decorations on the living room for nina arrival... you may see what i did write at that time