Edda & Joe

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not think that I can talk about personal. Well this is not right.

They are norm. They have a complicated relationship. And it was like that before. Just some couples generate a lot of drama. Others quarrel discreetly. These are the personality features.

About gays - most likely the game is over. And the manager will suffer losses. There was another incident, or before the cameras turned on or off the cameras. They discussed this with Nora.

thanks mate, yours is the only valuable post among others so far, which really matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks again for getting a little light in all this. Understand you wont say any private details here. 

For registration only,

Some just speculate.
Others actually accompany and interpret facts and evidence.
With certainty with the language barrier and its understanding it becomes almost impossible to accurately pinpoint the real cause.

But careful and detailed observation (no matter how small and quick) can overcome this obstacle.

What happened and that was announced hours earlier, was based on two distinct moments of a little more than 3 minutes in the same cam corner in Nina on the previous date of the night .. Involving Alan and Serena.
In this order.
:cool:

I really hope that at least today Alan and Nina stay as long as possible with Edda and Joe.
Here or inevitably, in Nina,
The physical or virtual presence of George is not necessary.
Serena can stay in Nina or come to Edda too. .

I believe that they have enough capacity and creativity to promote, if necessary, entertaining to guarantee an audience for this Sunday.

Or just to chat and relax a little ..
:biggrin:

4 hours ago, waldi said:

thanks mate, yours is the only valuable post among others so far, which really matters.

Yup. What I've been saying all along from the beginning, unlike those that claim that know what they're talking about but clearly don't have a clue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Punches, kicks, knife threatening ... Yesterday night (timeline was deleted)

Sparkies

Just one question that remained in the air since CC was also out
Was the situation in the gay house before, during, or after Alan and George's apparent disagreement in the room?

As they were beginning, what I had warned was not advisable, (right after Nora's departure) and long before George's surprise arrival.

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sparkies

Just one question that remained in the air since CC was also out
Was the situation in the gay house before, during, or after Alan and George's apparent disagreement in the room?

As they were beginning, what I had warned was not advisable, (right after Nora's departure) and long before George's surprise arrival.

I was out yesterday night (and don't follow freddy / chadd todd houses). When come back just started to read the comments 

At 10.20pm (CC post hour) it was the first post on chadd and todd house 

And here is the first notice that george is in the house (from you) and there was some tension at 08:50pm (cc post hour)

At 12:02am (cc post hour) you post the first comment about Alan being violent to Nina

I can see both Edda and Joe trying to comfort their friends and help them to settle down.

The two are the best VH participant. Period. 

Their attitude is great. Their shows are #1. Edda is #1 queen of VH.  

We are so lucky to have them on VHTV. 

and VHTV and George are even more lucky. Whatever George pays them, it is not enough.

• Like 1