Edda & Joe

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I can see both Edda and Joe trying to comfort their friends and help them to settle down.

The two are the best VH participant. Period. 

Their attitude is great. Their shows are #1. Edda is #1 queen of VH.  

We are so lucky to have them on VHTV. 

and VHTV and George are even more lucky. Whatever George pays them, it is not enough.

Serena looks unwell. Maybe diverted so she would not be alone. And on the cam in this state.

As for Alan and Joe, they're great together. So if you move on to the 'bath' sequence, mutual trust between them will be essential to working happily.

And now that Gay apartment is gone in principle, and the incident with Alan, will drive away a lot of people.

They will have to rebuild credibility again. Edda will have to be the support and support link in that. Again.

I just hope this time George is really in the shadows. At least at the beginning if it is possible ..

But we have to be cautious, since we do not know possibly what we are observing here, correct? LOL

Hi @golfer06 Copy/ Paste with slight modification of my post:

01:25:30 > When the sex party about to start (no orgy, just couple sex) Something happened while Allan started to make out Nina that made Alan bullestic. Still I don't understand that what drove him crazy while he was just simply kissing Nina. 

03:25:00 > Two hours after, friends though if they send the child and the babysitter (Allan and Nina) two to take a shower together,  Allan might calm down. As we saw, that was a bad bad bad idea. Alan was shaking Nina neck and nobody was there to calm him down

Allan fuck up a great party and show so good, on one can do better than him.

Allan has some mental trigger issue. When it happens, he must be left alone until he sleeps and wake up after. If Nina fail to do that and try to reason with him, Alan will be out of control and he always regrets that after. 

As always below items made to whole conversation more confusing and complex in this forum:

• People keep judging based on what they see, without understanding Russian. IMO, 60% of facts are hidden behind the language in George apartments, where we have more sophisticated participants.
  • People without premium subscription and access to timeline (or even paid cameras) keep speculating and guessing based on what others say

Thus, it was quite chaotic here.  

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hi @golfer06 Copy/ Paste with slight modification of my post:

01:25:30 > When the sex party about to start (no orgy, just couple sex) Something happened while Allan started to make out Nina that made Alan bullestic. Still I don't understand that what drove him crazy while he was just simply kissing Nina. 

03:25:00 > Two hours after, friends though if they send the child and the babysitter (Allan and Nina) two to take a shower together,  Allan might calm down. As we saw, that was a bad bad bad idea. Alan was shaking Nina neck and nobody was there to calm him down

Allan fuck up a great party and show so good, on one can do better than him.

Allan has some mental trigger issue. When it happens, he must be left alone until he sleeps and wake up after. If Nina fail to do that and try to reason with him, Alan will be out of control and he always regrets that after. 

As always below items made to whole conversation more confusing and complex in this forum:

• People keep judging based on what they see, without understanding Russian. IMO, 60% of facts are hidden behind the language in George apartments, where we have more sophisticated participants.
  • People without premium subscription and access to timeline (or even paid cameras) keep speculating and guessing based on what others say

Thus, it was quite chaotic here.  

Thanks. How are they today? I've been out.

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Thanks. How are they today? I've been out.

Allan stayed with Joe for a while, then went home. The two don't talk. I expect things will heal for a few days.

Being the evil person that I am, i was hoping that Nina leaves Allan for a few days so Serena and Alan sleep together a few nights , like before.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Allan stayed with Joe for a while, then went home. They two don't talk. I expect things will heal for a few days.

Being the evil person that I am, i was hoping that Nina leaves Allan for a few days so Serena and Alan sleep together a few nights , like before.

Thanks again. Alan is immature & has shown violent potential at times. Hopefully everything will work out since the 6 of them do get along well.

The last time Alan was shaking her and threatening her and scaring he shit out of her, someone suggested it was because he was fed up with her not taking care of herself.  Maybe her tiching is getting out of control again and Alan is jus trying to help her again. duh

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The last time Alan was shaking her and threatening her and scaring he shit out of her, someone suggested it was because he was fed up with her not taking care of herself.  Maybe her tiching is getting out of control again and Alan is jus trying to help her again. duh

yes@ashleyxyz. I am keep repeating that without knowing Russian, we don't know what is going on.

Groomy said that this is their private life and he does not feel right to tell us detail. But all I am asking is just to translate the conversations available to public. 

• Like 2