Edda & Joe

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

Golfer, then confirmed?:cool:

Is not it really one of the girls we've seen in Nina before? Not even the birthday party?
::)

it looks like nobody's seen her before. at least without clothes. she was born with clothes on & even her mother has never seen what's under them.

il y a 57 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

Edda ce n'est pas nécessaire show Imbécile seulement pourquoi Joe vous dire  :dodgy:  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm17/cam11?timestamp=1506587361

Screenshot_1914.pngScreenshot_1915.pngScreenshot_1916.pngScreenshot_1917.pngScreenshot_1918.pngScreenshot_1919.pngScreenshot_1920.pngScreenshot_1921.png

Hello everyone, fully agree with you, I have the impression that Joe is receiving instructions from George, for the moment Edda has done everything for us (suck, fuck, look cameras, panties, naked etc ...) I hope not to be disappointed, by Joe soon I have a remark to make: it seems to me that George possesses the keys of the apartment, and that disturbs me. is there an agreement with Edda and Joe to get the apartment? ..:dodgy:

17 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, fully agree with you, I have the impression that Joe is receiving instructions from George, for the moment Edda has done everything for us (suck, fuck, look cameras, panties, naked etc ...) I hope not to be disappointed, by Joe soon I have a remark to make: it seems to me that George possesses the keys of the apartment, and that disturbs me. is there an agreement with Edda and Joe to get the apartment? ..:dodgy:

Don't know. People begin worrying about things they participants have sorted out between them already. I really don't care if George has a key or not ::)

18 minutes ago, martyen said:

George it's just to much present in the house in my opinion.He should just fix cams,apear from time to time etc.Now he even had that "thing" underblankets.Sad to say this but he starting to loose credit as an great manager.George you want to be in VH then just mount an place for you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

George it's just to much present in the house in my opinion.He should just fix cams,apear from time to time etc.Now he even had that "thing" underblankets.Sad to say this but he starting to loose credit as an great manager.George you want to be in VH then just mount an place for you.

totally agree. do the manager job, have normal sex without blankets, or just stay the f--k out. nobody wants to see you do nothing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

totally agree. do the manager job, have normal sex without blankets, or just stay the f--k out. nobody wants to see you do nothing!

Agree,in my opinon managers should give the best exemples and George unfortunaly lately it's giving a lot examples but...on what should not be done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

looks like george's guest is auditioning for xgswhoever apt. master at blanketsex, lights out, & sleeping fully clothed. she can stay home. doesn't belong on vh at all.

Capture_2017_09_28_04_22_05_925.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_22_25_471.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_23_02_756.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_23_04_600.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_23_17_557.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_23_38_538.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_23_46_200.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_24_02_244.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_24_50_734.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_25_00_663.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_25_11_444.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_25_24_308.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_27_20_153.png

Capture_2017_09_28_04_27_27_460.png

Amazing that is the manager giving the worst exemples and not the residents.This images say all.

• Like 1

Guys calm down. Maybe she is just his gf who wanna visit him. I prefer him being around and take care of his places maybe actively looking for new people and or places over managers doing nothing about their places. One thing is for sure: This guy has a plan and he's not yet finished realizing it.