Edda & Joe

23 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I expect after ~3 AM the fluff guests leave and the rest do some action.

Serina is already working hard on her boy. Wow is she intense !

Can my dream come true and Edda fucks Allan?

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wishful thinking but feel free to keep the hope alive. 

My dream is more discreet,
Alan fucks Nina, who fucks Edda, who fucks Joe, who fucks Nina, who fucks Edda, who fucks Alan.

And waiting his turn to enter the party, Serena with Nora. wow
:angel:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Alan fucks Nina, who fucks Edda, who fucks Joe, who fucks Nina, who fucks Edda, who fucks Alan.

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

IMO, it will happen. It is just matter of time. 

I can't say for sure that will happen but both Edda/Alan and Nina/Joe had pretty close instances and opportunities for something to happen if they wanted to. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both opportunities. 

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

That guy with white clothes is the 'yoga' boy from past visit to NAS or it's the blondie boyfriend??? He just have kissed that brunette a few seconds before 

Wow, the same one I was asking myself here.
And usually the three are together. Or he and the blonde just.

55 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say for sure that will happen but both Edda/Alan and Nina/Joe had pretty close instances and opportunities for something to happen if they wanted to. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both opportunities. 

In my view, it's already past Nina & Alan & Edda & Joe's time to consolidate as a 4some. And the line direts expected there. After all they are the "bridgeheaders" of the project.
With this group that we just saw coming out, this became even more evident ..

If it had not been for Alan's already subdued "resistance" and now I also see from Joe this could reach higher heights than Mount Everest himself. And I'm not exaggerating.

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If it had not been for Alan's already subdued "resistance" and now I also see from Joe this could reach higher heights than Mount Everest himself. And I'm not exaggerating.

Agreed. It's super obvious that both Edda and Nina are willing to really have fun and explore the idea but Joe and Alan are the ones holding things back.