Edda & Joe

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Many guests arrived.

Today is the night of parties. Drew and Bree, Maria and Grisha, Anastasia and Rock.

But we did not see any signs anticipating this. Quite the opposite . Alan and Nina were comfortable exchanging ideas with Talia. And Serena with her new "friend with benefits".
:cool:

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn nearly all female guests there looking quite the same

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

gr8! they should all be taking off their clothes & having sex any minute now! oh that's right. they won't!:confused:

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The girl in white with glasses i think it's new.. 

the girl with glasses and dark clothes and the girl with red/pink hair was the girls (i think) from the birthday serena party

If before I already signaled here not having what to think imagine how I am now?

My guess is that we will all leave later (as always). But Nina and Alan too?

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Okay, let's speculate then.
If the group as always does leave later and this time Nina does not follow them as it was last time and she stays with Alan there (along with Edda and Joe), we can have a very significant party end.:biggrin:

And since Serena this time is accompanied, it has a landing base for very special return as well.:biggrin:

I think in one way or another we'll all be winning here. At least I hope so.

I am still recovering from the shock of how absurd and ridiculous we had yesterday in T & Z with R.
:cry: