Edda & Joe

23 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

oh right well if he was a real man he would be there looking after them they would look after him if he was ill what a waste of space he really is 

Then again follow the timeline and not just observe the forums and the convenient comments.

While Serena was outside who took care of Nina (and took care of very well) was Alan.
To the point of his own also threatening to get sick.

I see that Nina already has a reaction to improvements and Serena, too.

::)

21 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Then again follow the timeline and not just observe the forums and the convenient comments.

While Serena was outside who took care of Nina (and took care of very well) was Alan.
To the point of his own also threatening to get sick.

I see that Nina already has a reaction to improvements and Serena, too.

::)

i follow timeline and forum so noo need to tell me i have seen as much as you have mate so relax its just my point of view on it he should be here looking after both off them in my opion 

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i follow timeline and forum so noo need to tell me i have seen as much as you have mate so relax its just my point of view on it he should be here looking after both off them in my opion 

But he was practically ruined for Edda yesterday. As far as he can resist this he did. I was even worried that it might result in a discussion again. Fortunately no .
And by the time it is taking to return, I think again it is being diverted to purchases and market.
:cool:

Just now, thedbear said:

But he was practically ruined for Edda yesterday. As far as he can resist this he did. I was even worried that it might result in a discussion again. Fortunately no .
And by the time it is taking to return, I think again it is being diverted to purchases and market.

its clearly about money but that dont make it right sometimes looking after ppl who look after you is worth more than money in my opion

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again Google.:angry:
What I said is that he was pretty much forced to go to Edda yesterday for NIna. I guess that was the reason for arguments the day before between them.